Wednesday, April 24, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: wcs server

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24136

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
The wcs server kida sucks atm, mainly because of people abusing the overpowered races (you know who you are -_-). Im finding myself playing less and less wcs because of this and if someone like me thats over lvl 1000 is put off by the abusers then you can imagine the impact it has on newcomers and could also be the main reason why the server numbers are slowly going down. Yes there are mainly at least 10 people playing during the day but they are regulars from the days when then server almost never dropped below 18-20 players. The few times ive gone on the server ive seen people (including me) leave because of overpowered race abuse.

Would appreciate it if something could be done about this (lowering the power of the races would be nice) thanks.

eg-laser light show, dmg with vagabond and vagilion, those are the only ones off the top of my head.
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Gimp.

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24137

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Gimp wrote:
The wcs server kida sucks atm, mainly because of people abusing the overpowered races (you know who you are -_-). Im finding myself playing less and less wcs because of this and if someone like me thats over lvl 1000 is put off by the abusers then you can imagine the impact it has on newcomers and could also be the main reason why the server numbers are slowly going down. Yes there are mainly at least 10 people playing during the day but they are regulars from the days when then server almost never dropped below 18-20 players. The few times ive gone on the server ive seen people (including me) leave because of overpowered race abuse.

Would appreciate it if something could be done about this (lowering the power of the races would be nice) thanks.

yeah i agree, before they started to add those overpowered races there were more players on the server and it was much more fun

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24140

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Yeah, the new races that you'll find on the higher lvls (900 - 1000 - 1100 etc.) is very OP and the skills are way to good for the lower races/players.

for example, just a few minutes ago, these "QQ-kids" (the guys that were there, know who i mean) basically started insulting and telling us to stfu and gtfo because of our dear member callum. its sad, but true :p but callum didnt use any of the new races so dont know why they bitched so much.

And since sub is way to kind, after several mutings and warnings, they could stay, and they actually did, but then they started again. one guy constantly telling me i had no aim because i used a race with extra dmg? i was like, wtf man? so? and he kept on crying, calling me a 12 year old with no pubes, and he told me i was fat : ( but w/e, point is, our higher lvl races are way 2 good for the lower races
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24147

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Yes I agree, the only 2 races I use are confederate and vagabond, vagabond because I love the scout, the race is not overpowered, I agree that it is a powerful race but requires a lot of skill to play well, I also use confederate, this race is a fairly weak race, it gets longjump, teleport and shake, none of which are very powerful, I just like the speed

alot of the level 800+ just use the same race for most of the time because it makes them powerful and next to un-killable, in my opinion a few races need to be removed/weakened.

Thanks
--VooDoo--

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24150

• Liquid Snake
yes i agree with this and it also has to do with a few really good players on the server using a OP race(i.e Laser light show,Lightbender,sr electrico) + the (over)usage of the pariapt of health and tome of health this all together gives a race that has a starting hp of 100 upto a stunning 350 hp, you can call it eco your money but as soon as a player achieves that he will be pretty much unkillable and the opposite team will have their ***** kicked and wont be able to get that kind of money to actually do something against it.
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by .

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24156

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I fully agree with shake about the shopmenu thing People are buying like every item on it and becoming unstoppable and it is actually why a lot of people leave They die so they leave xD but you can't stop them doing that apart from not buying all the items of the shopmenu maybe restrict the tombs of health to one every few rounds and have limits on most of the items apart form xp since that is already expensive.

With the Overpowered race I don't see how you could fix them apart from nerfing them but they are a high level for a reason Stupid idea but maybe we should enforce a few rules where they have to finish all the races before they go back and play it 24/7 but that's kinda stupid xD

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24158

• Liquid Snake
i agree with substick on the last part they are high level for a reason though people work hard to achieve those levels and it would be silly if they werent rewarded for achieving such a high level. Well maybe tweaking them slightly down will help maybe

P.S, Substick u failed prenouncing my name right m8 u hungry or something?

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24159

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Hmm good idea shake Ima go find something to eat xD

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24161

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Peanuts that grow grass on 'em
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: wcs server 12 years, 9 months ago #24162

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
fair enough you get better races as you levcl up but that doesnt mean they have to be op. spiderman for example is an awsome race to lvl up to, its fun but at the same time it doesnt automatically make you unstoppable. i think the main concern on the op races is the damage output rlly.
GIMP!!!
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds