Friday, May 03, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21703

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Would need a LOT of admins and work to get it up and running. From what i have seen those servers are more high maintenance than wcs in terms of trying to make people obey the rules.

From what i understand, GG was what formed this community would be sad to see that die out.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21706

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
vapour wrote:
Would need a LOT of admins and work to get it up and running. From what i have seen those servers are more high maintenance than wcs in terms of trying to make people obey the rules.

From what i understand, GG was what formed this community would be sad to see that die out.

Well, start recruiting, cuz i cant see that many admins that is active on CS:S and playing. (No offence, as i understand they got school, work, things they gotta handle and stuff, but still.)
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21719

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
if this does happen and twk need admins for jailbreak only id be happy to apply if yous want . i dont think i could do much but ill help in anyway i can to get the jailbreak server up (if it happens )
GIMP!!!

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21734

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Could we not leave the gungame there since people do like it and change the Dust24/7 server? Also I am active on the server and am on pretty much everyday so I would probably be on the JB most of the time which means I will always be able to tell people off for doing things and also contact an admin if somebody gets out of hand .

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds