Friday, May 03, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21609

• Liquid Snake
So i had this idea to change the regular gungame to a jailbreak server, because i mean lets face it the only time ive seen someone on there was well.. i dont think i've ever seen someone on there

Anyway, Jailbreak is basicly on specially made maps wich are... you guessed it right jails!
the T's are the con's and the CT's are the wardens, the CT's will give orders to the T's like simon says games and such, those maps usually got alot of stuff to do on like football and deathraces and such...
but the T's can also choose to rebel against the CT's so they always have to be on the lookout for T's that wont knife them in the back and take there weapons to shoot the rest of the CT's

whell i just thought it would be a great addition to the TWK servers ive played jailbreak alot with substick and thought it would just be a good idea to post it on the forums to see what everybody thinks

Here's just a idea for a jailbreak map aswell to give everybody a general idea (for those who dont know what jailbreak is) --- www.gamebanana.com/maps/152548 its just a map i randomly picked so idk if its a good map but itll just give u a general idea

Greets, Liquid Snake

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21612

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
I find Jailbreak very fun, and its a great "mod" to css I've played alot of JB and the most important thing in this, after my opinion, is the rules, lol. but hey, they are there for a reason, so the other players have fun and enjoy themselves Very good idea LS, and i think this could be really good if we get ppl on there

- Reality
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21613

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Yeah I made a topic before to about the server(s) to change it to another mod to get more people on it. There allot of mods and fun ones to put on. But at that time I got told there gonne focus on the 3 good running servers and fully fix them before there gonne do anything about the others

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21614

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Removing the regular gg is one idea, we've been talking about that, now the simple question, who wants the login to build a jb server?

I have nothing against, and in fact I support the idea 100%

Who wants, I can take care of the initial setup.

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21615

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
brilliant idea, i used to be obsessed with jailbreak an was in gangforce clan coz of it , only problem is rule breakers are stupidly frequent and without regular admins on it it can be annoying
GIMP!!!

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21619

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
I have about 20 JB maps on my pc.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21620

• FadeToBlack
  • Junior Boarder
I'd rather not see the GG server go. Even though most of the time there are no or very few other players on, it's still my fav server.

Jailbreak itself I don't know, might be fun, might get messy with no admins, ...

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21621

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Indeed. it is a great time with Jailbreak but the whole JailBreak thing relies on having an admin present at all times if-not dedicated players who know jailbreak.. you have to have Terrorists who will listen to commands and not run off instantly, or shoot the CT instantly.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21623

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Jailbreak mod is awesome, I used to have a server with it on about 3 years ago but it was a bitch to setup... I think it would be epic if someone could manage it though , I could help with the setup but i dont think that i could do it on my own cause I've not done anything like that for a very long time

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21625

• Liquid Snake
Mr.Moo wrote:
Indeed. it is a great time with Jailbreak but the whole JailBreak thing relies on having an admin present at all times if-not dedicated players who know jailbreak.. you have to have Terrorists who will listen to commands and not run off instantly, or shoot the CT instantly.

whell thats a part of jailbreak aswell, to prevent the T's from doing stuff like that , and yes admins should be present but im pretty sure there's people who are willing to take up that job
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds