Friday, May 03, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint)

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21628

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Are you hinting something there Brad

I think it would be a nice idea to have a jailbreak server. The thing is, it is always tricky to get it popular but hopefully we can manage

Edit: I also just remembered that my old clan had a jailbreak servers I could always bug the leader and ask him what he used to set it up etc

Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by substick.

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21632

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Well in my past days I used to play allot of JB servers and I know they require allot of attention but i'm sure we'll manage

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21634

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
FadeToBlack wrote:
I'd rather not see the GG server go. Even though most of the time there are no or very few other players on, it's still my fav server.

Jailbreak itself I don't know, might be fun, might get messy with no admins, ...

I know mate, but having empty servers is a no go...

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21635

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Mr.Moo wrote:
Indeed. it is a great time with Jailbreak but the whole JailBreak thing relies on having an admin present at all times if-not dedicated players who know jailbreak.. you have to have Terrorists who will listen to commands and not run off instantly, or shoot the CT instantly.

Im pretty familiar with the whole jailbreak thingy : )

and with the terrorist problems; "you have to have Terrorists who will listen to commands and not run off instantly, or shoot the CT instantly" this is not a very big problem, as Ts dont have guns (probly one lucky T with an usp, depending on the map, and another lucky T that gets to the armory (also depending on the map) and its pretty simple, if they run away, they dont follow orders something that wil result in a instant kill

im pretty sure there's people who are willing to take up that job

Im sure I can think of some

- Reality
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by deN.

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21636

• Liquid Snake
FadeToBlack wrote:
I'd rather not see the GG server go. Even though most of the time there are no or very few other players on, it's still my fav server.

Jailbreak itself I don't know, might be fun, might get messy with no admins, ...

whell not saying it HAS to be the gungame it could be the dust24/7

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21637

TBH you all missed the really shocking thing here FadeToBlack POSTED!!!!

also Liquid missed a 2 in his post

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21645

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
i like jb, but it sucks that u have to speak T_T

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21656

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I played a similar (if not the same) mod called "hosties" and I loved it, but then the server died and I never got into it again because I couldn't find another good community. I would love to see it come to TWK

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21657

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
i think its the same stuff, Ts get commands to follow, if not, they get killed
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: TWKgaming.com Jailbreakserver (idea?, hint hint) 12 years, 11 months ago #21659

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yeah, pretty much the same, except I think there might be a slight difference with the maps... not sure
I started making a hosties map, but then the server died and I had to re-install my computer, but if there is a TWK Jailbreak server, I might make some maps
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds