Friday, May 03, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

About wcs races you have an issue with.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: About wcs races you have an issue with.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20007

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
This is a topic where you can say wich race you think is overpowered or you just hate.
Posting it here doesn't mean it will be changed at all. This is just to get an overview and who knows something will change but don't count on that. So to keep it in overview type the race name, the problem with it, wich ability or ultimate it is and it's always nice if you include a solution.

Must add higher races will always be stronger and better then the lower ones.

Race: Zen Monk
Ability: Parylize
Problem: You get parylized and there is 100% nothing you can do. That plus the swapping makes it a bit to much for 1 race. When your parylized your dead and you feel so useless/helpless. I just think you always need a slight chance to do something.
Possible solution: Remove parylize for another simple or descend power don't wanne make Zen Monk weak or allow you to still shoot or any action.

Also keep it normal and respectfull. There has been put allot of work in all the races
If people have solutions for certain problems please help eachother out, cheers.

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20012

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
The chances of switching position + paralyse are recently reduced.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20021

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Awsome didn't know that

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20025

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Yeah, it's quite rare you'll get switched now or paralyzed, that problem was solved

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20026

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
I like the idea supa, thanks.

It is sometimes difficult for me to know which races are too op., although i do play quite some myself.

Believe it or not, but i tweek / change / improve the races nearly every day.

For Zen monc, i have reduced the chance ratio's about 5 days ago. If they're still to high, i might concider replacing the skill, but i'd rather not, cause it was quite a **** for me to script it ; )

EDIT : just changed the duration of the skill, was on 1 second now reduced to .5 sec

Pooky

Last Edit: 13 years ago by Pooky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Supa

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20030

• Liquid Snake
Race: LightBender
Ability: Disco ball
Problem: whell this is more maybe of a personal issue but i know other people are experiencing the same problem, when you discoball somebody or you get discoballed i pretty much lag out really bad so it reduces the chance for the to kill the person by about 80% (random numbers ftw! ) and whell its just quite frustrating at times
Possible solution: I know pooky has recently done this.. but i still think the effect could be reduced or replaced in time... i know we always go like *OOOOOOOOH shiny!!!* when we see it but there's is still a bunch of other effects around wich are sexy aswell and will cause less stress on the server to

P.S : sorry i couldnt talk to ya in person i'm just at my grandma now

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20038

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
But it IS shiny !

I'll reduce it

Last Edit: 13 years ago by Pooky.

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20041

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Pooky wrote:
I like the idea supa, thanks.

It is sometimes difficult for me to know which races are too op., although i do play quite some myself.

Believe it or not, but i tweek / change / improve the races nearly every day.

For Zen monc, i have reduced the chance ratio's about 5 days ago. If they're still to high, i might concider replacing the skill, but i'd rather not, cause it was quite a **** for me to script it ; )

EDIT : just changed the duration of the skill, was on 1 second now reduced to .5 sec

Pooky
I know your busy with the races allot. I respect that. Thanks allot for changing it. I hope this topic helps you out a bit and doesn't give you to much work

Don't forget to take some time off

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20086

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I'm glad to hear the paralyze and switch skills chances have been lowered, because it seemed like it happened every time before. I haven't come up against Zen Monk recently so I can't judge on it now
And I agree with the Light Bender race. The skill itself is quite annoying, but I think it will be less annoying if there was a chance of getting a kill with less lag... but... shiny
Anyway, keep up the good work Pooky. Doing a great job!

Re: About wcs races you have an issue with. 13 years ago #20203

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
I'm suprised only me and Chifilly posted a race. I mean I do see some people complain a few times about certain races.

Well this isn't a bad thing means rest is as good as perfect
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds