Annoyingggggggg
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Annoyingggggggg

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 4 months ago #1778

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
tbh i have spotted on more then one occasion people that have joined the server and just spammed orc lord and undead scourge ( the expert version) this is annoying as they are so overpowered when maxed out. For example today from around 12 to 6 i went on the server twice and a player hadn't left or change race once, his undead expert was about level 60 ( his overall level was about 80). one it is way to fast, and when combined with a p90 is almost unstoppable. Also on many maps they get to the opponents spawn b4 they have actaully left. I know their are counters, but do you really want to play the game to counter other people ?

As for orc lords, their ultimate is a B*tch as it does nearly 50 dmage a turn. On anticamper u suddenly have 5 orcs on the map and spam their ultimates, a solution to this coudl be to lower the pwoer of the lighening or to increased the time inbetween uses to say 30 secs.
Yes u can use necklace of immunity, but it cost quite alot to buy ( £2000) and if u survive the round u win £3000 bairly alot... and when u are trying to level quickly, it makes this even harder. also immunity neckalce is not available to any1 below level 10, making it almost impossible to stay alive in some cases.

also the race "necrons" is amazingly overpowered, getting upto 5000 hp or even 10000 hp which is nearly impossible to kill. so could this b removed ?

And "hybird" is nearly unstppable, unless u are around the 1000 level mark, as it is 91% invisable( can oly see his pistol basically,if he has 1), can jump/fly lots of health, maybe 300 +. and this is getting spammed by say 2 people and is around the level 80-100 level, which is fine just maybe if it wasn't rediculously hard to kill, people wouldn't mind. But on more then one occasion admins have asked them to change cause they are killing 4/5 opponents round.....

And the race Zeus( ?) mucks up the server as when the race ultimate gets used it teamkills and then people slap/steal from each other creating hell. coudl this be sorted ?

And one thing also i think would be a improvement is to have a 3 second spawn protection (or less) to stop races that can get immediately to the eemies spawn from doing mass damage.

another point, could you go through the race list and delete all the crappy races that dont work, and are crap (that leave u at a disadvantage)

So could u maybe put caps on how invisable u can get and how fast u can get? or if not get rid off rediculously powered races ? and only have the irst races normal ones ( no expert starting races) I know some of the things i have mentioned have been agreed with by others admins such as conway and vpr.

thanks for taking the time to read this long post, i think i did quite well putting this across politely. xD i had to go to the ps3 i was that annoyed xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 4 months ago #1779

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
To be honest Eskimo, you have a fair point about people over-using undead and orcish lord etc. But that in itself is the essence of warcraft mod. Finding counters and way to protect yourself from other people. Necklace of Immunity is $1200 and you can't buy it every round. So you have to sort of see when it is needed, and you can also buy more health, use a race that blocks ultimates or stay away from orcs and kill them from range.

Warcraft mod isnt fair. But to some extent it should be controlled. There are races that are ridiculously overpowered (of which some need to be removed), and some that are fairly powerful and annoying (but can be easily countered and don't need removing).

But the fun thing about it is that there is a way to combat everything, no matter how overpowered they are. If you want to get 30-0 every map, go to a public server which doesn't have crazy things flying around everywhere
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 4 months ago #1780

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
Well eskimo you've kind of identified what I am going to say already, everything has a counter. One of which is teamwork (i.e. spam enough bullets to bring em down).

I have never seen the necron or zeus race, so cannot comment on them. Hybred is not unstoppable, I was playing against both eddee and Beaton today who both used hybrid, and i was killing them regularly. The thing is some people have played obsessively so there is a massive level difference gap, which can on be evened up with teamwork, luck, or downright sneakiness (i.e. fallen's change team ultimate).

Spawn protection is not good on wcs, its one of the risks of buying a respawn scroll, someone could expect it and be waiting. And if one guy is coming straight across to spawn at start and managing to kill everyone, well i'm sorry but what the hell is the team doing? Bleating as if to say slaughter us?

I agree with the no expert races, they are there to let people get to level 75 quicker but leveling 4 races to level 18 or 19 shouldn't be that much of a chore...

Re: Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 4 months ago #1781

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
thats the thing tho unless you are quite high u cant counter every gd race.... and when i reachh max level i will play to counter and own, but wanna explore races in the mean time, as quickly as possible xD and dont forget i was raging when i wrote this, meaning little irritaing stuff i have blown out of proportion. xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 4 months ago #1810

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
Counter for Necrons has been found - And its a fairly low level race. The Nemesis time bomb ability.

Zeus is bugged, but I haven't seen how yet.

Re: Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 3 months ago #1973

• Glen Coco
  • Fresh Boarder
It doesn't matter whether a counter for necrons has been found, it's a buggy race. Needs to be fixed or removed.

Re: Annoyingggggggg 15 years, 3 months ago #2278

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
Just use nemesis for necrons human master alliance for undeads and hybrids then the races are pretty much nothing and zeus is bugged because of the light aura which either gives one of your teams a kill or gives a team kill
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=424&background=random
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds