inacttivity
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: inacttivity

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

inacttivity 15 years, 4 months ago #1408

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
hi guys as most of you would have seen , ive been really inactive over the last 3/4 weeks , this is due to work and stepdad , unfortunately my boss sacked the other driver , so ive been working 6 nights a week , ok the money is great , but im not getting in till 11.30 ish every night , so after ive had summit to eat il go on my pc for an hr or 2 , and noone is on ( which i dont expect ) , i never see anyone playing on the deathmatch server anymore , and i dont play the warcraft 1 as i h8 it lol ( maybe im getting to old to understand wtf is going on ).:laugh: so i normally play on ukmd or teh , sometimes luckies on and rab.

anyways on the 23rd of dec im going on holiday , so basically my boss has to find another driver yippee , and hopefully over Christmas everything will get back to normal.

so anyways hope everyone is ok and i hope to catch up with ya real soon.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re:inacttivity 15 years, 4 months ago #1413

• slaB
  • Administrator
\"and i dont play the warcraft 1 as i h8 it lol ( maybe im getting to old to understand wtf is going on )\"

WoW is consuming the REAL world...In css, cs 1.6, an upcoming film from Blizzard with others and so on. Someone has to do something about that!

Where are you going on holiday? : )

Re:inacttivity 15 years, 4 months ago #1414

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
*hugs*
I\'m gonna get back on again Colin - hope to see you soon

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds