Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Known Bugs

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Known Bugs 15 years, 5 months ago #1221

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
If we find bugs the game and people make them known i will put a list of what they are here:

1. Knife races, some lose their knife at start, some are not given one back after losing it. On some maps the knife goes through the floor or under benchs where they cant be back, so the knifer is a sitting duck. Example of race: Rapscallion Example of Map: cs_office.

Re:Known Bugs 15 years, 4 months ago #1511

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
On awp_subzero. A berserker can noclip under the map and kill every1 above undetected, which is just unfair. Is there any way to prevent this?
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re:Known Bugs 15 years, 4 months ago #1521

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
The only solution to this would be to remove maps that allow this exploit.

But I\'ll add this into the rules that flash up regularly and if people are doing it still then they can be kicked or temp banned.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re:Known Bugs 15 years, 4 months ago #1533

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
or perm banned or reset races

Re: Known Bugs 15 years, 4 months ago #1601

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
The only thing is that you need to make sure the person is noclipping under the map, rather than being buried by undertaker.

Is there any way to restrict races on certain maps?
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Known Bugs 15 years, 3 months ago #1970

• Glen Coco
  • Fresh Boarder
Known bugs so far: I'll be editing as I go along.

Vagalion - Visible guns, and unable to switch to them to drop. When using the teleport ultimate that turns you completly invisible, the guns still remain. Solution? Restrict guns on that race, perhaps.
Rapscallion - Drops knife at start. If the gravity is messed up (still no idea what causes that), it disapears. Kind of annoying at the begining of a round but bareable.
Takeno Samurai General - Drops knife at start. Due to high invisibility, it's rather hard to find, or the gravity bug x2.
Necrons - Spamable ultimate. 150hp + 1600 cash, freezes nearby enemies, usable every 25 seconds. Once the 25 cooldown is up, if there is no one about to get frozen, the ultimate is spammable, resulting in server lag, and a player with 65k and probably 15k hp.

Re: Known Bugs 15 years, 3 months ago #2282

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
The zeus light aura occasionaly makes one of the other team die and another team player on the same team is blamed for team kill.

Scorpion race teleports a player out of the map on scoutzknivez

I'm not sure how this happens but i've seen a patriot of hell walking with guns while fully invisible all the time when he's supposed to not be able to move.

Juggernaught's ultimate is supposed to set your speed to 1.5 or something but instead it makes you go very very slow.

Alot of the races on DE_Port can bug onto the massive mountain.

On DE_dust people can skywalk (walk on a invisible platform on the sky)

De_assault a black hole can sometimes pull the doors out and cause extreme lag

Guardian loses the knife at spawn

on some races you can reduce the ultimate cool down by resetting your skills and when the round starts you spend your skills on ultimate making you have less cool down

on GMork after the ultimate speed effect your gravity stays low.

Hell sloth after you use the ultimate you sometimes fly far.

patriot of hell if you spam the ultimate you may end up completely invisible but with your guns
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=424&background=random
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds