Username Password: Remember me

Help Pwease..?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help Pwease..?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Help Pwease..? 14 years, 1 month ago #10543

Hello )

I been playing on your server for a little bit now about a week or so but all of a sudden today i have tried to use races that involve pressing "4" on the list but it just wont do anything i can type it and everything but i cant choose a listing from the list wether im nominating, voting, wcsmenu, buying exp and most annoyingly changing a race...!

If anyone could help with this problem would very much appreciate it. ive tried restarting computer and everything but just nothing its just not working. I was wondering perhaps if i was able to do a console command to changerace but i dont know enough about it to be honest.

Thanksyou for now )

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years, 1 month ago #10546

• FadeToBlack
  • Junior Boarder
Did you bind "4" to something?

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years, 1 month ago #10549

• turbOOO^
  • Senior Boarder
go into your options and scroll down u will see 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 and check if 4 is missing i had this problem with the number 6

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years, 1 month ago #10551

• dnZOr
  • Senior Boarder
or type in console ... bind 4 and see wat it says, if it says anything other than "Slot 4" then u need to change it to say that by doing Bind 4 "Slot 4" in the console

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years ago #10688

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
dnZOr wrote:
or type in console ... bind 4 and see wat it says, if it says anything other than "Slot 4" then u need to change it to say that by doing Bind 4 "Slot 4" in the console

Or you could choose to type "unbind 4" without the " and you'll be able to use it on it's default function again.

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years ago #10708

• dnZOr
  • Senior Boarder
Che ken wrote:
dnZOr wrote:

Or you could choose to type "unbind 4" without the " and you'll be able to use it on it's default function again.

1) if u unbind it then it wont work at all, all you will get in console is "4 is not bound" 2) type "unbind 4" without the "... The "'s are needed for any console command where there is a space, wich that has.. so the "'s are needed anyway

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years ago #10710

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
dnZOr wrote:
1) if u unbind it then it wont work at all, all you will get in console is "4 is not bound"
2) type "unbind 4" without the "... The "'s are needed for any console command where there is a space, wich that has.. so the "'s are needed anyway

Happend to me before, I typed that without the " and it worked

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years ago #10714

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
best solution always was and will be:
bind "4" "kill"

Every time u press 4 someone dies. BUT BE CAREFULL: anyone can die, noy only enemies. Thankfully its 100% random

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years ago #10715

• Hardcore
  • Senior Boarder
you can control all menus via your console as well..
just type: say changerace; menuselect 4

or whatever race you want ;P its kinda nice to have some keys binded to different races^^

Re: Help Pwease..? 14 years ago #10722

• dnZOr
  • Senior Boarder
bind f10 Say Shopmenu; Menuselect 6; Menuselect 6

Now thats a keeper
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds