WCS races being "Abused"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WCS races being "Abused"

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

WCS races being "Abused" 14 years, 1 month ago #10389

• dnZOr
  • Senior Boarder
Well, as the title states... alot of races are being "Abused" because of them being so overpowered. For example, Master human alliance. Fade to Black "Abuses" this race, he's pretty much impossible to kill and ive not seen him change race once. his score at the end of a map normally turns out with something like 40+kills - 1-4 Deaths.
Also, Roger. Another race abuser, Constantly using the race "master nightelf" (Not sure of the exact name) but its close to impossible to kill him.. you shoot him in the head, he gets HP and you die. it just seems too overpowered.. he could actually go AFK and kill the whole enemy team.

Im not suggesting to be rid of these races. but mabe just tone them down a little bit? make them less "Over powered".. it only takes 5 mins (or less) to modify a race so it isnt going to hurt.

Thnx for reading and hope its taken into consideration.

Re: WCS races being "Abused" 14 years, 1 month ago #10397

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Thank you for your feedback mate, it will be taken into consideration.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: WCS races being "Abused" 14 years, 1 month ago #10434

hehe you think f2b bad as master human you should see me and my shopmenu powers that make it just riduculous

p.s we should restrict all healths tombs for that class

Re: WCS races being "Abused" 14 years, 1 month ago #10479

• FadeToBlack
  • Junior Boarder
It's the shopmenu items that make me really hard to kill and yes, it's pretty much the only race I'm playing these days. If that means I'm abusing it then I am, but there's no bugs I'm abusing.

Dark elves are bugged with helms as I've posted a few weeks ago. Some people are abusing this bug and it really should be fixed. Problem with it is that if you evade a shot with your racial and the same shot with a helmet you will gain the health it seems. But even if you evade the mirror damage will still be dealt. I should have a few demos of this somewhere.

Re: WCS races being "Abused" 14 years, 1 month ago #10485

• dnZOr
  • Senior Boarder
You Refusing to use a different race is just unsporting and childish, you're a Community member, that's soul perpose is to clear out the server.... GEE GEE
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds