Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wallhack

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16890

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
Hi everybody. At first time I say you this is wvery important and you see more time and with a better attention the demo before you type your opinion. I'm surely 98% as this guy have wallhack. I stay on spectator after more strange kill and I recorded him but he know what I do and I go back to play and he tell me -lol blade you stay to look at me for I have "hax"- (see the demo) -DEAD* Cakes : lol blaze doar nu te uitai daca am "hax" ?- I say him -lol I don't stay on spec for this-

Now please look this clip on youtube(no it's not Cake) it's a clip where you can see how can he turn on/off the wallhack!
And after see the demo: www.megaupload.com/?d=7FIWZ0QE
I repeat he can turn on/off the wallhack see on more phase he turn on/off( I thought he have experience on using cheats and play good with it!)
I'm waiting for your opinion. And sorry but my english is bad
C ya!
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by blaZe-.

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16891

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
as i see in the tutorial it says: 6. Open Notepad and write "setCVar("r_drawothermodels","2"Wink" (without the quotes)
I think console automatically bans the persons who have that or something.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by M3ntoz. Reason: typo

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16892

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
I don't say he use this, I just posted only an example of hack. He can use another hack and not necessarily this. Look the demo
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by blaZe-.

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16897

• FadeToBlack
  • Junior Boarder
You can use this to review demos and such. You won't be able to use this on a server that has sv_cheats disabled (or whatever it is).

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16899

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
And the cheaters who play with aimbot how can play on server? huh?

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16900

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah that specific command is only available when sv_cheats is enabled. However, i have seen a hack which utilizes it in the past. Thanks for the report, will check demo shortly.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16902

and we have a mod in place that checks your settings including r_drawothermodels etc. Other haxs are more complex than than using a css command

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16958

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
Material hack is 'allowed' on the server. Every time I've said someone is cheating it gets completely ignored. I know how to spot a cheater after 12 years of cs and I do not throw accusations lightly.. Almost 12, give or take couple of months.

I know I get a lot of those 'you're a cheating bastard', but mostly they're because I'm using a superior race or just one fitting for the current map. The only cheat I've ever used was whitewalls in 99 because my 300mhz computer couldn't really handle the game and as I was joining the military soon I couldn't upgrade ^^.

And the rest.. well I know how to listen, I'm using x-fi titanium fatality pro series with sennheiser headphones. it's not hard for me to hear which way enemies are coming from and knowing the maps and having a common sense does help.

PS. Whitewalls reduced the texturesize, so it stressed less the processor and gpu (voodoo2 ftwSmile sadly I had the mx version or was that the geforce).
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by hupa.

Re: Wallhack 13 years, 3 months ago #16964

hupa wrote:
Material hack is 'allowed' on the server. Every time I've said someone is cheating it gets completely ignored. I know how to spot a cheater after 12 years of cs and I do not throw accusations lightly.. Almost 12, give or take couple of months.

I know I get a lot of those 'you're a cheating bastard', but mostly they're because I'm using a superior race or just one fitting for the current map. The only cheat I've ever used was whitewalls in 99 because my 300mhz computer couldn't really handle the game and as I was joining the military soon I couldn't upgrade ^^.

And the rest.. well I know how to listen, I'm using x-fi titanium fatality pro series with sennheiser headphones. it's not hard for me to hear which way enemies are coming from and knowing the maps and having a common sense does help.

PS. Whitewalls reduced the texturesize, so it stressed less the processor and gpu (voodoo2 ftwSmile sadly I had the mx version or was that the geforce).

Instead of saying it report it by using a demo, that way others are able to check, who may not be on the server at the time
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds