Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21077

• ash09
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I was playing earlyer today when ashen came on, i was on ct just about to go get hosteges and then got shot by ashen when i looked i couldent see anything but then when i died i saw that he was behind cover where i couldent see him but he can see me. now i have told him to stop because its a bannable offence but he didnt so i recorded him in hope this will teach him a lesson to stop exsploiting races.

thanks Firewolf

www.mediafire.com/?o1q5mzsaog381yf
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by ash09.

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21082

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
what map? and if the barrel race isnt restricted on this spesific map, its allowed
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21084

• ash09
  • Fresh Boarder
De_assault

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21088

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
This is true, I was there, and reality, what hes trying to say is he was abusing it by standing behind objects that you cannot see the barrel over but the person playing as a barrel can see you, its an offence.

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21090

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
i know what he meant voodoo, and its the same as on crackhouse, there are plenty of places u can not be seen if ur a barrel, like behind the table in spawn, the vents, etc
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21094

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Like I said in the app bit You cant ban people for it because members and admin's do it as well.

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21099

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
It's using the advantages of the race.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21106

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hiding isn't a bannable offense.

Being barrel means you have an advantage over the players anyway, hiding behind objects to gain an advantage is
just using good tactics.

As long as it's not on a map where that race is specifically restricted, there's no punishment against using the race.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21134

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Mr.Moo wrote:
Hiding isn't a bannable offense.

Being barrel means you have an advantage over the players anyway, hiding behind objects to gain an advantage is
just using good tactics.

As long as it's not on a map where that race is specifically restricted, there's no punishment against using the race.

but if that is true then people would just abuse the barrel as it is 100% impossible to see him but he can still see and shoot you?

Re: Ashen exploiting barrel race so i couldent see hm. 12 years, 11 months ago #21137

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Well, if its absolutely impossible to see him, and I mean, his name doesn't pop or anything then you can ask him to stop, but as I wasn't there I don't know where he was.

I still wouldn't agree that it's bannable though.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds