Lego man
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lego man

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Lego man 13 years ago #19725

• Flear
  • Junior Boarder
I was playing on the wcs server, in cs_office where a terrorist was the race "Lego Man". He locked himself into the room where the projector and 2 hostages were. He didn't block the pathway fully in there, he let 1 tiny crouch spot open, so he didn't break any rule. He was standing on the other side with the m3 shoutgun shooting everyone trying to get in. We didn't manage to kill him, but if we luckly did, we wouldn't be able to complete the objective since the hostages were stuck inside.

It was getting pretty annoying playing and being unable to complete the objective of the map. So I guess there could be made some kind of rule agianst this??

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19731

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
It prevents saving the hosties so it should be against the rules. So I think it shouldn't be allowed. Also it is annoying if they do it like that but there counter races for that

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19735

If you ask me I think the Lego 'Bricks' should be able to be destroyed. But yes, I think that is against the rules, you should try to contact an admin.

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19736

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Yeah I agree with it that the bricks should be able to be destroyed. Maybe set 50 hp on it or something that works in a fair and good way.

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19737

Na, 50 is too low, that's like 2 bullets. I'd say around 300 or maybe more. Don't forget that is pretty much the only perk the class has, therefore it can't be too weak.

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19738

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
50 hp was more like an example (yeye maybe a bad one ) but 300 would be closer to it yeah. I guess we will have to look at Pooky to see if it's possible and that they want to do it

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19739

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I think giving it health would be a good idea. It would eliminate the problem of blocking every single entrance to a room and the Lego Man just window hops and sprays through a gap hoping to hit someone

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19760

Blocking Objectives is against the rules.

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19761

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Yes, it's in rules that you aren't alloew to use abilities on hostages/bombspots/teleports/ ...
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Lego man 13 years ago #19784

• Flear
  • Junior Boarder
Okay great, no problem then. Just couldn't find the rules cause the motd didn't work
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds