Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Map

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Map 13 years ago #19048

• Flear
  • Junior Boarder
Hey, I've recently been working on a map, which I had in mind should be for the TWK wcs server, cause it's freaking awesome! Hope you guys want it and like it I still don't know what kind of map it should be, or the name of it, but here is some screenshots of it as it looks atm:

I was thinking, that if you want this map I was goint to put a giant advert, with spotlights, on 2 of the walls outside the building at the middle for the TWK wcs server and site info to see if it can attract more people to TWK!
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Flear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tunes

Re: Map 13 years ago #19049

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Looks pretty nice!

nice work mate!

Re: Map 13 years ago #19054

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Wow dude from what I can see thumbs up I serieusly wanne play that map. A name is easily found if we all put our heads together but what do you mean with what kind of map ? You mean it in a way like weapon specific map or so ?

Anyhow I hope you finish it soon (incase it isn't fully finished yet) and that it can be tested soon for bugs and such since it's coming on the wcs server some things need to be tested ofcourse

Great job mate so keep more coming please

Re: Map 13 years ago #19059

• Flear
  • Junior Boarder
By what kind of map I mean, if it should be a map just with a buyzone, or like a special weapon only. As for now the map is pretty much done, and the sides is equal for both teams. The only thing I need to do is to implant a giant sign with twk on it

Re: Map 13 years ago #19060

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
aim_vapour with buyzone, sorted.

Btw, like the map but looks a bit open round the sides. Maybe some walls or more features idk.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Map 13 years ago #19062

• NightMare
  • Expert Boarder
  • Nightmare
I dont think that would be a good idea to call it aim_vapour. If you going to call it to anyone you would better call it aim_flear
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=124583&background=random

Re: Map 13 years ago #19064

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm really liking the use of light in the map too,
If its going to be used in wcs, have you added an enclosed skybox outside the walls so people can't teleport outside the map?

You should make a map called cs_moo - and have the hostage models as little cows -.-

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Mr.Moo.

Re: Map 13 years ago #19065

• Mr. White
  • Fresh Boarder
try and use the invisible walls so players cant escape out of the map if you havent done so already :p
would be easier i think with a set weapon i think
Looks good though mate

Re: Map 13 years ago #19067

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
NightMare wrote:
I dont think that would be a good idea to call it aim_vapour. If you going to call it to anyone you would better call it aim_flear

this , great work m8

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Map 13 years ago #19069

• Flear
  • Junior Boarder
It was done from the start that people couldn't get out of the map, and secondly I also did it unpossible to get on the roofs at the spawn, since you could get stuck doing it.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds