Sunday, May 26, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Interested to have a go at the twk match clan?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17138

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Coolio wrote:
I'm interested, but you would have to take into account that i will be busy a lot of the time over the next 4 and a half months or so. big exams :S studying...

yeh me too. Thats the whole point of this: no long term commitments

I cant say ill be free every Saturday. The "chosen one" will have to make a doodle like i made (just for example, i dont know if ill be free all those days) and coordinate.

Since TWK's headquarters are in UK all times are in GMT (unlike "special" UK, rest of eu countries all live in GMT +1)

We will need to come up with arrangements too. If i say im available on X, and it turns out i cant i should say so etc.

So the big question is: who wants to take that role?

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17145

I'm interested, and I got the time as I'm only at GCSEs at the moment, but I can be a bit of a black horse when it comes to playing non-surf CS:S. As in I either rape or get raped.

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17150

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
PeanutAlmighty wrote:
but I can be a bit of a black horse when it comes to playing non-surf CS:S. As in I either rape or get raped.

i feel u on that one ;D
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds