Saturday, May 18, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Interested to have a go at the twk match clan?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17112

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
So some of us tries to get some new life into the match clan and play, as m3ntoz asked, fun and not very serious matches against players who arent looking for a serious match, but to have fun and have a good time and were hoping that u guys want to give it a shot, so if ur interested, just post a reply to this and we'll try to make it happen

List of interested:
Liger
M3ntoz
Den
Coolio
PeanutAlmighty
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by deN.

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17113

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Sorry, I would but I'm simply too busy these days to devote time to the clan.

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17116

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
i thought it was for playing fun matches?
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17117

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
I might be able to help you out and give you advice, but I'm not particularly interested in starting from scratch and entering leagues again, nor do i really have the time or connection at uni.

Let me know if you need any guidance.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: deN

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17118

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
i think the idea is here to play occasionally where we make a doodle and see when we can get together enough ppl. It is NOT same as being a "regular clan" as it wont have regular ppl playing.

But someone will have to take the lead and make doodles and look who we can play with.

As i see it, clan leader make a doodle with a weeks notice or so if we get a day with 5 players available then the leader looks for a game.

If theres a day with 10 ppl (unlikely) we can just play on open cs source

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17119

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
liger wrote:
i think the idea is here to play occasionally where we make a doodle and see when we can get together enough ppl. It is NOT same as being a "regular clan" as it wont have regular ppl playing.

But someone will have to take the lead and make doodles and look who we can play with.

As i see it, clan leader make a doodle with a weeks notice or so if we get a day with 5 players available then the leader looks for a game.

If theres a day with 10 ppl (unlikely) we can just play on open cs source

i like the idea very much and i think it can really work, ye, definetly! and to pick cl, perhaps a mod can set up a poll or something, and perhaps say, if there were 10 ppl that can play, perhaps a TWKvsTWK (fun) match : )
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17127

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
You don't need doodle or whateverrr, just see if you can get 5 together whenever you fancy it
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17132

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
doodle.com IS to see if we can get 5 together.... Its a lot easier than to let everyone write dates on a forum
like this
doodle.com/r8dkmisyq93evw9v
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by liger.

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17133

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
liger wrote:
doodle.com IS to see if we can get 5 together.... Its a lot easier than to let everyone write dates on a forum
like this
doodle.com/r8dkmisyq93evw9v

are those times GMT or GMT +1 ?
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Interested to have a go at the twk match clan? 13 years, 3 months ago #17134

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
I'm interested, but you would have to take into account that i will be busy a lot of the time over the next 4 and a half months or so. big exams :S studying...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds