(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: A bit of my work

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20067

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
NEZ wrote:
I like em. hmmmm, elyos(elyas?) wanderer, hmmm, thats funny because right now im reading a book, and in it there is a guy called Elyas, who is a wanderer....... but very good

elyos is a race in the game of aion.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20095

• Liquid Snake
idd its from aion altough i havnt played that game before i saw the picture and just had to use it

PS: added some new pictures

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20102

• Dewy
  • Fresh Boarder
Awsome work shame its Elyos and not Asmodian! hehe that was a sick game with too many bugs :<

Would love to learn it myself only made 1 decent wallpaper than kinda game up to play more games

U got any decent tutorial sites u use?

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20103

• Liquid Snake
i didnt really use any tutorial websites just a bit of youtube when i forget things, but mainly i learned it myself

*incase u wonder i use Adobe Photoshop CS4 extended, the program is massive and there's tons of options.. whell it costs money to buy the program but hey there's always the other solution to that problem! *

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20104

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Liquid Snake wrote:
i didnt really use any tutorial websites just a bit of youtube when i forget things, but mainly i learned it myself

*incase u wonder i use Adobe Photoshop CS4 extended, the program is massive and there's tons of options.. whell it costs money to buy the program but hey there's always the other solution to that problem! *

Yes there is, its called Gimp and install a Linux

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20105

Tunes wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:

You dont need linux to run gimp mr tunes!

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20108

• Liquid Snake
Tunes wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:

i have thought about gimp, but i like adobe photoshop more, and linux are you crazy? linux doesnt run 1/10th of the games i play lol

pirating is the solution i tell ye!
Last Edit: 13 years ago by .

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20109

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
All of this work is amazing! I can only dream of being able to do anything that brilliant, and even if I did end up dreaming about it, my brain would reject the thought and my head'll explode!
Very nice work Liquid!

Liquid Snake wrote:
pirating is the solution i tell ye!

Tut tut Liquid <<< closest I could get to a shifty look
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Chifilly.

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20111

• Liquid Snake
lol chif, just a small bit of ur time and ull probly be *better* then me coz i dont really consider myself good or anything

Re: A bit of my work 13 years ago #20114

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
I made sigs in the past but the one i have on this forum is the only one i didnt lose....
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds