• Page:

TOPIC: What Champion are you?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: What Champion are you? 14 years, 8 months ago #6674

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I got this

"www.champions-online.com/which_champion_are_you"
You walk a mystical path, and are a creature of the spiritual and the supernatural. You are introspective and self-reliant, but nobody will ever question your bravery or commitment to justice.
"www.champions-online.com/which_champion_are_you"

And yeah, male version plz

Re: What Champion are you? 14 years, 8 months ago #6680

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
yeh but we found a liar or at least someone living a lie >_<

rofl, that would make sense if it wasn't a measly result from a questionnaire that i have answered of no real importance or purpose to which has nothing to do with reality.

1) I firstly am not "living a lie" due to the fact that it was an online questionnaire in which has nothing to do with reality and no-one truly knows what they all will do in these situations without actually exsperiencing it ?

2) Considering the questions were random, that i will never experience or actually know the exact answer till i experience the incidents ( which i won't), limits the way in which i can answer these, so i picked what i feel i would of most likely of done in these situations ?

And why would a lie about something to which is of no importance to myself? Also you obviously feel you have to create this perfect picture of yourself to people you don't even know ? ( Just sad tbh). Maybe you should stop trying to be so clever and upstage everyone with every post you make on this forum trying to make them look bad ?
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: What Champion are you? 14 years, 8 months ago #6682

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
lal
MUAHAHAHA.
eskimo u are so easy sometimes
internet - serious bussiness
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds