Other online games
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Other online games

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

ReYellingther online games 15 years, 8 months ago #600

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
I bought Unreal Tournament 3 yesterday but one of the file\'s corrupted so it won\'t let me install it AND I CANT TAKE IT BACK BECAUSE GAME HAS THE WORST RETURNS POLICY EVER! YOU CANT TAKE SOMETHING BACK UNLESS IT\'S UNOPENED - HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO KNOW IF IT\'LL WORK OR NOT IF I CANT FUCKING OPEN IT GIMME MA 15 QUID BACK YA PRICKS!

ReYellingther online games 15 years, 8 months ago #602

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Mate,

They must change it for another Unreal 3 at least if its busted. You need to tell them to try and install the game themselves, if its not working there its not your fault and they need to change your copy for another one.

I had the same situation with my first HL2 cd. I installed it and when I started it it told me the cd key was already in use...

I went to the shop and explained them the situation. They were reluctant to change it as it was the same policy (no one believes as they think you may have copied it...) but after some scandal they changed it... twice... lol

The second copy they gave me had the exact same problem... so u can imagine a VoGon being mad...

But start out nice and try to explain them the issue, ask them to try and install it on one of they pcs to test, if it woks there then there is something wrong with ur pc, if it doesnt then you need to make them see its really busted.

And if u need help on braking the guys ankles... let me know

Behave!
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

ReYellingther online games 15 years, 8 months ago #603

LMAO LUCKIE XD

But yeah i agree with vogon - be nice and calm and dont call em pricks

ReYellingther online games 15 years, 8 months ago #604

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
There\'s no any point in trying to take it back though as it says I can\'t take it back if the packaging is opened!

ReYellingther online games 15 years, 8 months ago #605

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
If the product is faulty, there are no if\'s or but\'s. There are required by law to replace it.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

ReYellingther online games 15 years, 8 months ago #606

• slaB
  • Administrator
Luckie wrote:
I bought Unreal Tournament 3 yesterday but one of the file\'s corrupted so it won\'t let me install it AND I CANT TAKE IT BACK BECAUSE GAME HAS THE WORST RETURNS POLICY EVER! YOU CANT TAKE SOMETHING BACK UNLESS IT\'S UNOPENED - HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO KNOW IF IT\'LL WORK OR NOT IF I CANT FUCKING OPEN IT GIMME MA 15 QUID BACK YA PRICKS!

LOOOOOL
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds