TOPIC: Skyrim

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27470

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Johannicus wrote:
FrogyFace wrote:
Looks really nice but it has no multiplayer you should just download it and not buy it unless you really support the game

I can afford 6 games like it per month if I wanted to, one game is no big deal. And ofc I support the game studios I like when they make good games.

I dont have a problem to buy the game just like you but there are many other stuff i can get for those 60$ instead a game i can just download.
But sure, if i would support that company i would buy that game.

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27471

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Hunter wrote:
What you all getting it on? I'm thinking PS3

PC without question. If they have mod support like previous Elder scroll games PC will be best in the long run. But if I would get it on a console, wich I NEVER EVER would, it would be on a PS3 cause I think it will look better on PS3 than on XBOX.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27472

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
If you've ever seen a comparrison of map sizes, some of the elder scrolls maps dwarf everyhing except Just Cause 2. They made an NPC walk from one side of their biggest game map to the other and it took the npc 3 days lol

There's plenty of gameplay in there froggy so you're getting your moneys worth if anything. Hundreds of hours of gameplay in there (tho not as much as RAGE which is said will have 3 discs for xbox and an 8GB install for PS3 :s)

I'm the sort who thinks, if the company deserve my money and I want the game they get it. Bethesda have done just that, people like trearch tho, they can go shove a 60.cal up their arses for all I care

I would get it on PC if I knew I would be getting a laptop good enough by then (my acer aspire 6935G doesn't have a good enough CPU or GFX so I can't play it on lappy) then I would buy it for PC. However I've not got a job yet and won't be driving till November so... yeah I'm not gunna have the cash for a good laptop anytime soon lol

EDIT:
That is only going on 'predicted' requirements:

Intel CPU - Celeron E3300 Dual-Core 2.5GHz
AMD CPU - Athlon II X2 240
Nvidia GFX Card - GeForce GT 420
ATI GFX Card - Radeon HD 5670 512MB
RAM(Memory) - 4 GB
Hard Disk Space - 10 GB
Direct X - 9
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Che ken.

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27476

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Definitely getting this, as hunter said, I would get it anyway, loved Morrowind, loved Oblivion and am hopefully going to love Skyrim

The game looks beautiful and I believe I will probably spend hours just wandering the world of Skyrim with no objective other than to wander

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27478

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
I really like the idea of dualweild stuff. Like melee+shield, 2 melee weapons, 2 diff spells, spell+melee or staff+melee. Its also nice that if you dualweild the same spell you can cast a powerful version of it. Here is also the 2 other parts of the demo if you havnt seen them:

part 2:
www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/12/the-elder-...art-2?objectid=93394

part 3:
www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/12/the-elder-...art-3?objectid=93394

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27485

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I'm soo on this game!

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27486

• Liquid Snake
soo gonna get this! awesome game and loved the series imo one of the best rpg's ever released not sure what im getting it on because i could get it on either ps3 , xbox360 or pc but xbox360 already drops it just for the fact the graphics dont reach it with the ps3

but yeh either pc or ps3 as somebody else already said if pc version has mod support itll be on the pc because it just adds a extra 1000 hours of gameplay

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27487

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I would get it for Xbox or PC probs xbox though

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27498

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
It has the beautiful but oh so distant release date of 11/11/11

Re: Skyrim 12 years, 7 months ago #27507