You banned me ... again ):
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: You banned me ... again ):

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18442

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
I have said in the nicest way possible that i will look over the demos for you, I too have been banned from a number of servers for 'hacking' and appreciate that it is frustrating. But i will let you know now, any further posts especially insulting community members/admins will not help your ban appeal in the slightest.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18443

I two will review the demos and we will get back to u iafyer a admin discussion / comparison of what we think

cheers waltz

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18446

• KrimX
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not attempting to put anyone down, was just pointing out that perhaps a player with server admin should have a good understanding of how the game works (And thats not to say whoever banned me doesnt, just that its a good thing to think about).

End of the day, it's just one server, i'm not hugely bothered by it. But it is one i play fairly regularly, so i'd prefer not to be banned

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18448

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
Alright, i checked a demo, which the map was office and to me it quickly became apparent that he was not hacking. He just has a good grasp on the mechanics of the game. All the shots i saw were far from hacking quality. He used sound to his advantage like any experienced player does. Not a crime. After spending some of my Saturday reviewing these demo's, i myself think, that he does not hack. I only watched the office demo as i do not have all these custom maps, so my opinion is only valid for the one demo i was able to watch but judging on that alone i say he should be unbanned.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18450

• KrimX
  • Fresh Boarder
There are 3 demos. 1 is blank, 1 is terrible play on helms deeps, and one is 2 rounds of office (1 eco). And all 3 are some of the worst play ive ever done lol? I thought you would have something a bit better :/

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18451

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah, i have to say from watching the office demo i wasn't too impressed with your skills
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18452

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
KrimX wrote:
There are 3 demos. 1 is blank, 1 is terrible play on helms deeps, and one is 2 rounds of office (1 eco). And all 3 are some of the worst play ive ever done lol? I thought you would have something a bit better :/

Well, maybe you aren't a cheater if others say so (and i'll unban if needed/asked) but if you say you are a regular, why are you only lvl 70+ since last reset. I also have never seen you before while im like online every day.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by M3ntoz.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18453

• KrimX
  • Fresh Boarder
Lol because i dont jump races, since human alliance (evidently) is more than enough to be accused of cheating

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18458

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
_vapour wrote:
Yeah, i have to say from watching the office demo i wasn't too impressed with your skills

what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds