Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14884

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
What pisses me off is having exploding penises, skeletons and whatever more spawning inside my house... crap

BTW, fill at least two large chests with torches, after a soon to come update, lanterns may need more resources to craft, I've already filled two large chests with torches

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14885

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
My game crashes a few min after I return from the Slip. I dont loose anything like in normal crashes but still its annoying especially if I die in the Slip cause when I spawn again I crash and loose everything that I droped upon death

But maybe it doesnt matter cause I dont know if its there when you come back anyway? Anyone know if its possible to get your stuff back if you die in the Slip?

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14886

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
My game crashes a few min after I return from the Slip. I dont loose anything like in normal crashes but still its annoying especially if I die in the Slip cause when I spawn again I crash and loose everything that I droped upon death

But maybe it doesnt matter cause I dont know if its there when you come back anyway? Anyone know if its possible to get your stuff back if you die in the Slip?

First time I went into hell (or uarever) I died pretty much close to the portal, when I respawned I went into the portal, go my stuff, portal again and recovered, also was carrying next to nothing when I went to hell.

I won't be going there again soon until all bugs are solved and those ghasts shoot less frequently and ARE killable, my portal is infested with ghasts and pissed off pigs.

The only good thing I got from hell is the hell ground that burns forever, anyway, wood already does the same.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14889

• slaB
  • Administrator
I usually crash whenever I teleport/uses spawn or home command. Enabling the fog helps some people, but not me.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14906

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Have no ideia, the game rarely crashes on me, except when it really exits, leave an error log, go figure..., anyway

Finding pumpkins!

Pumpkins will never appear in discovered ground, only when travelling to new zones, they will be generated, cannot be seeded (damn), The ridges between previous map generation and new generation are quite weird, I have a zone in my map with huge mountains generated in a straight line like if they were cut.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14907

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
I have mined 3 diffrent materials in the Nether now. I also made sure I dont need to go back thru the portal as often by building a workbench and a smelting oven in the Nether. Sadly, there isnt any real use for the materials yet(as far as I know anyway)

Now I need to find some diamonds so I can mine more obsidian to make more portals. Will be intresting to see where in my world I end up after I built the second portal far into the neather.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 6 months ago #14910

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
I have mined 3 diffrent materials in the Nether now. I also made sure I dont need to go back thru the portal as often by building a workbench and a smelting oven in the Nether. Sadly, there isnt any real use for the materials yet(as far as I know anyway)

Now I need to find some diamonds so I can mine more obsidian to make more portals. Will be intresting to see where in my world I end up after I built the second portal far into the neather.

That wierd yellow glass like stuff, the burnable dirt and gravel yes? I've also mined dirt stone and obsidian there but I brought two of those with me and made the other one

I'm debating building a house in the nether, live out my peacefull days there

Not crashed yet, but my map did go to 0.08 MB in size and is now 0.2 MB in size after leaving then nether in 4 different locations (I even managed to sail back home after getting lost! Amazing how relieved I was to finally be back there with all my stuf lol)

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 5 months ago #14930

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
Cool little video ..

www.fileplay.net/channels/minecraft/1079...anmade-trailer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And then one made by a nutter ...

www.fileplay.net/channels/minecraft/1079...s-in-minecraft" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 5 months ago #14931

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
DreamState wrote:
Cool little video ..

www.fileplay.net/channels/minecraft/1079...anmade-trailer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

www.fileplay.net/channels/minecraft/1079...s-in-minecraft" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The first one have been posted earlier as a suggestion for our front page once we launch minecraft servers..if we ever do. But its an awsome video, love it!

The second video is simply..WOW! Now thats a project thats impressing! Screw earth and all those other things you might see, this is a winner(and a one ticket to the loony house)

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 5 months ago #14932

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
DreamState wrote:

Was JUST about to come post that a 1:1 scale replica... what a mad man!
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds