Minecraft
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14670

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
I can rally assure you, there always plenty of resources nearby, i've started only 3 maps, the first one I was nooba and made a crapload, the second one, was snow, I had to edit it and remove the snow effect (it was dragging my laptop) and the third yesterday, everyone of those maps had no problems in finding a starting location nearby, my current map was really that easy.

My railroad system is almost ready! )

Try telling that to my first world which insited on spawning me in the middle of a gigantic beach with most of it surrounded by sea to the horizon, and just plain dirt hills with two trees on the only bit of land there

S'okay now, got a good map to try playing on, took me a few nights to properly make a home, but am now covered, got a door and a small cave with nothing in, but coals not far and I've planted tons of trees outside, now I just have to find myself some iron!

Oh does anyone know anything about these 'waterfall lifts' I keep seeing on vids? Think they only really work on the free play style maps, but they look really interesting, was thinking about testing one out in a survival map buth ave no idea how they are made

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14671

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Che ken wrote:

Oh does anyone know anything about these 'waterfall lifts' I keep seeing on vids? Think they only really work on the free play style maps, but they look really interesting, was thinking about testing one out in a survival map buth ave no idea how they are made

I have found very little iron but as I explore caves underground I tend to find more but also more enemies. A bow and arrows is recommended for cave exploring and some food. A wheat farm is a good supply of food for spelunking.

A water elevator is basicly a waterfall 1 square wide. Best way to create a waterfall is by filling a bucket with water and empty it next to the top of the "elevator" and it should pour down all the way. Remember to place stops for air as you will drown otherwise..

If you guys have a android phone there is a great app on the androidmarket. It has all the info about the game and a way to keep track of the day/night cycle. And its free

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14673

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Found what I was looking for:

[youtube:1endofbk][/youtube:1endofbk]

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14693

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Holy mother of minecraft I just fell through the bottom of the map!!!!

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14694

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:

How the hell you fell off the map!?!?!?!?!

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14695

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I dug right down to the bottom of the world, but there was a normal stone and after it was a light blue... everything... I was curious, and jumped in with my newly found gold, my first ever steel, all of my weapons/tools, most of my dirt and stone, all of my coal, wood and torches... and then I looked up to see the world dissapearing very quickly before death

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14697

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Damn slab, how long to do all of that?.. geeez, weel, i'm playing alone and so and I think I've done a bit.

Nice constructions.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14698

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
Che ken wrote:

maphacker

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14702

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
@Slab

You know you can hide the torches behind a glasscube and still get enough light to light up a corridor/room?

This is my plan but not in a straight line:

[youtube:kqpviyoj][/youtube:kqpviyoj]

A railroad ride that takes more than a day to completly travel

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Minecraft 13 years, 7 months ago #14704

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I WANT THAT SUN AND MOON!!!

liger wrote:
Tunes wrote:
Che ken wrote:

maphacker

Would be able to even if I knew how
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds