• Official TWK Admin
slaB wrote:
liger wrote:
blasphemy

I'm still wondering who is the nutter here

Re: Finished HL2 Single player, again 13 years, 9 months ago #13425

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
BTW, back on topic, HL2 is one of those games I really liked, I don't call it a mark like this is the best game I played so far, like Fallout and MassEffect 2, mostly because of its obviouly fictional but maybe possible in the future, back to the point, I won't replay HL and HL2, they are good, but the reason I replay games is mainly cause of new hardware testing with what I have in matter of games or the top notch by the time, crysis was recently a replay and followed by the expansion, very short and too expensive, as sometimes I also buy games even if I played it all on a third market copy...

The physics are fun and quite good for its time, they could have explored them ALOT more, and when I mean ALOT, yes, the games has one handfull of physics puzzles, with the usual click and see something happen kind of thing being most of the puzzles to solve, the game is long a it could be explored a bit more on that field, the history IMHO is consistent and works, cool game, maybe replay it again in the (long) future as I play spectrum games (formula one OFC, I burned a few 48k's with that vicious game) nowadays for revivalism nuff said.

Also.. vewy little time avail, so focus on CSS and few later releases is where my time has to go when it comes to gaming time

Re: Finished HL2 Single player, again 13 years, 9 months ago #13433

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
For me in the end 2 things made it fun to replay
1) i was still enjoying the game and puzzles. Mainly prolly coz i forgot 70% of them
2) they added achievements. Even though i wasnt even trying, it was still kinda fun

Re: Finished HL2 Single player, again 13 years, 9 months ago #13458

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
liger wrote:
For me in the end 2 things made it fun to replay
1) i was still enjoying the game and puzzles. Mainly prolly coz i forgot 70% of them
2) they added achievements. Even though i wasnt even trying, it was still kinda fun

Just say as it was, you replayed it because of the achievments and found it so huge you wondered if it was worth it. Then you realised it was entertaining enough to play thru the whole story. Not the other way around.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Finished HL2 Single player, again 13 years, 9 months ago #13473

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
actually i didnt know they had achievements for single player -.-
but nice try
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds