Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12248

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
liger wrote:
liger wrote:
Johannicus wrote:

Yes but I dont need another gangsterrap game where I hang with my homies!
Im not a MTV slave..

u always answer questions ment for someone else? o_O

yes i do

Note to myself: Liger has atleast 2 personalities. How can I use this to my advantage?

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12251

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
correct your note: there are more of us

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12312

• iNaZz
  • Expert Boarder
This is a fab game. i personally think i enjoy this game much better than GTA i didnt really get into GTA didnt like the missions etc.. But this game has it all

RDR best game out this year by far

Inazz @ RdR lover

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12316

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
iNaZz wrote:
This is a fab game. i personally think i enjoy this game much better than GTA i didnt really get into GTA didnt like the missions etc.. But this game has it all

RDR best game out this year by far

Inazz @ RdR lover

Everyone has the right to opinion

I personally think is the worst release evaaar from rockstar...

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12319

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Also... after Just Cause 2... sandbox games do have to take another level

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12320

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Why do they call them sandbox when I cant see any box of sand on them?????

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 10 months ago #12323

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:

JC2 has plenty of sand.. just ain't boxed

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 9 months ago #13337

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:

They got boxes of sand on the horshoe minigame for RDR, quite a few of em
And I bet JC2 doesn't have as much sand as the wild west!

I bought RDR for PS3 and have to say I loved it, better than any GTA imho, I'd rather have the option to run over people with a horse, lasso them and kidnap them before throwing them out in the wild, placing down some bait and watch the kyotes and moutain lions feast from a distance (then snipe the mountain lions for their pelts) than steal a car, run a guy over and have only the police to shoot.

Yes it's not up to the standards of JC2, but this has simplicity on it's side! You don't have thousands of side-missions that constantly drag you around the map for hours on end, instead you have the occasional kidnapping or robbery, perhaps even a gang rides into town to cause mayhem, other than that you have the mini0games which you don't have to do.

I'd much prefer having a game where not only police and gang members will shoot at you, but one where animals can be agressive also. If I'm walking down the streets or GTA I'm always looking out for gang members to shoot before they shoot me, but in the wild west I was just hapily trotting along on my horse, got off and was ploughed down by a wild boar!! Where the heck did that come from!?
Always full of surprises, and multiplayer can be great fun if you start working in a team to hold out against enemy players and sherrifs, giving yourself the biggest bounties and being called kings of the west it's got to be my fave game by rockstar

Re: Red dead redemption 13 years, 9 months ago #13372

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:
VoGon wrote:

They got boxes of sand on the horshoe minigame for RDR, quite a few of em
And I bet JC2 doesn't have as much sand as the wild west!

I bought RDR for PS3 and have to say I loved it, better than any GTA imho, I'd rather have the option to run over people with a horse, lasso them and kidnap them before throwing them out in the wild, placing down some bait and watch the kyotes and moutain lions feast from a distance (then snipe the mountain lions for their pelts) than steal a car, run a guy over and have only the police to shoot.

Yes it's not up to the standards of JC2, but this has simplicity on it's side! You don't have thousands of side-missions that constantly drag you around the map for hours on end, instead you have the occasional kidnapping or robbery, perhaps even a gang rides into town to cause mayhem, other than that you have the mini0games which you don't have to do.

I'd much prefer having a game where not only police and gang members will shoot at you, but one where animals can be agressive also. If I'm walking down the streets or GTA I'm always looking out for gang members to shoot before they shoot me, but in the wild west I was just hapily trotting along on my horse, got off and was ploughed down by a wild boar!! Where the heck did that come from!?
Always full of surprises, and multiplayer can be great fun if you start working in a team to hold out against enemy players and sherrifs, giving yourself the biggest bounties and being called kings of the west it's got to be my fave game by rockstar

If you want a game where everyone hunts you.. play fallout, and no horse of car options there.. no run option, just FIGHT.

I give it a ride on downloaded copy of the game... sincerely... It was a waste of bandwith.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds