TOPIC: metro 2033

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: metro 2033 13 years, 11 months ago #12162

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
liger wrote:
Tunes wrote:
Fallout 3 locked my attention on an 18h straight playtime )

Still won't beat my record of 36 with diablo II (and I guess I never will)

you will, with me and vogon
a year and half from now when d3 comes out

Diablo 2? Diablo 3? Bah! I played Diablo and its expansion like I actually could survive on just playing the game. My monk kicked ass!! And nothing made you run like those rhinomonsters that charged down the crypt corridor. Thats back in the days where you didnt run in open fields like a sissy little girl, picking flowers. Would be nice to play a diablo themed game from the other side, kicking good tissue ass and chew venomous bubblegum. Its good to be evil

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: metro 2033 13 years, 11 months ago #12166

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
what are u talking about?
anyway d1 was fun and all, but playing the same level for n-th time is just boring

Re: metro 2033 13 years, 11 months ago #12167

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
what are u talking about?
anyway d1 was fun and all, but playing the same level for n-th time is just boring

What I mean is that in diablo 2 you had so much open space you never get cornered. There was never any "OMG Im dooomed" moments. Or maybe you meant the that you dont remember a monk in D1?

Re: metro 2033 13 years, 11 months ago #12169

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
u never were cornered? REALLY?
what about the dolls on act 3 before mefisto? U cant just fight them.
i forgot the name of the aura but with the one that gave speed +pretty much any high lvl monster would get u surrounded.

Plz tell me u were playing HC?
If i recall correctly i stopped on patch 1.10 and had pretty much unkillable chars but even then there were times you either had to run or wait for your party members to clean the room, depending on monsters that would get spawned.

PS: whole act2 is "being cornered 90%"

Re: metro 2033 13 years, 11 months ago #12170

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
u never were cornered? REALLY?
what about the dolls on act 3 before mefisto? U cant just fight them.
i forgot the name of the aura but with the one that gave speed +pretty much any high lvl monster would get u surrounded.

Plz tell me u were playing HC?
If i recall correctly i stopped on patch 1.10 and had pretty much unkillable chars but even then there were times you either had to run or wait for your party members to clean the room, depending on monsters that would get spawned.

PS: whole act2 is "being cornered 90%"

Nope, you could always go somewhere cause it was made for multiplayer. Sure in some fights you had to run and some monsters put up a challange. But what Im talking about is walking down a hallway and see a monster that takes up the whole hallway charge at you. And if you dont run back you will die by the follow up swing. In D2 there was no such moments cause you faced hordes on larger area maps. You could sidestep a charge easy cause you had the space.

Re: metro 2033 13 years, 11 months ago #12178

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well.. I played both D1 and D2 with amazons... why? I like ranged attacks

On D1 I rarely got killed, on D2... act2? geeez, in the dungeons was a bliss to wipe, always saving my arse was the valkyrie and mirror to get the stupid NPC's, while I was giving away massive arrow damage.

The valkyrie is a tank

And I prolly won't play D3 on the net... if they mantain the same bs as with sc2

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds