Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20561

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Henny974 wrote:
its fake...
you dont just stand up again after stuck by lightning.... and then twice
fake and gay.....
but awesome vid

actually it is possible (well at least once)

lightning doesnt kill if the whole charge goes into the ground...
also found this

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20564

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
That looks more like it! BAM! But i'm sure he's hurt internally like the organs and such. So much electricity does leave it's damage.

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20566

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Supa wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:
supa u better come prepared i haz good lawyers
Uhu lawyers some tard guys with a briefcase. Good Luck with that Anyhow I have proof so your going down. First ill sue you for the double posting and secondly for the damage you done to us mentally by doing something so horrible as that.

Don't worry Supa ill protect you from Brad, he's just a big bully

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20572

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Cheers Substick and he's just a wannabe big bully. But knowing you got my back he's going down for sure

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20591

• H.V.Reported?
  • Junior Boarder
  • Dont drink and drive, when you can smoke and fly
liger wrote:
Henny974 wrote:
its fake...
you dont just stand up again after stuck by lightning.... and then twice
fake and gay.....
but awesome vid

actually it is possible (well at least once)

lightning doesnt kill if the whole charge goes into the ground...
also found this

that one is more realSmile
H.v. Reported?

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20594

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Ok here we go

Lightning, just a few thousands volts (some were able to measure till 1 or 2 million volts) with very low amperage (less than 0.000001 amps), so what can this do to a human?

Lets say, I've seen the holes those things do on granite, its a round hole the size of a football ball, on granite!! Imagine that on a human...

I've also seen how a cow (much stronger than a human) is left after being struck by lightning...

I, while photographing thunder storms, must use soldering goggles , otherwise I can end up blind by the UV the lightning does (its the same light as a soldering machine like the ones on car bodyshops)

So, someone getting hit by lighting and survive? Not really, at least, tends to negative infinite probability, not even talking of being struck by one, but two lightnings.

Also, we as carbon units we are, are powered by electricity all over our body, the heart itself is self powered by a cell near the aorta vein called (yes) pacemaker And even small amounts of electricity can disrupt its function and anything leading to heart failure will happen.

So, for me, any videos or people saying they were struck by a lightning are false, however I've seen a documentary about a few of them that lived the fact, the lightning struck something metal on them (like the ipod's phones) and travelled to the ground outside of the body and not really touching to try to transverse the person's body, however a few months on the hospital where severe grade 3 or 4 burns is the next stop for those persons, they won't standup like nothing happened.

I've burned myself a few times on the MIG machines, its a 12v 500Amp charge to make a 2milimeter lightning, have your finger at least 2 cms from the contacts and there you go with a nice burn

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20598

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Tunes pwnd us all

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20603

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Chifilly wrote:
Tunes pwnd us all

no, tunes should search for news articles and he will find plenty

electricity follows the path of the least resistance. So if u are grounded well, electricity will pass through you without doing damage. Ofcourse that would be the case in PERFECT scenario, but still it is not a miracle to survive a lightning strike
When a wandering cow is killed by nearby lightning (which strikes the ground or a lone tree), ground current traveling from the strike point is usually blamed. The main culprit is voltage: the electrical force that causes ground current to flow. Current is merely electrons bumping each other along an electrical path. The higher the voltage, the greater the current flow.

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20611

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
Chifilly wrote:
Tunes pwnd us all

no, tunes should search for news articles and he will find plenty

electricity follows the path of the least resistance. So if u are grounded well, electricity will pass through you without doing damage. Ofcourse that would be the case in PERFECT scenario, but still it is not a miracle to survive a lightning strike
When a wandering cow is killed by nearby lightning (which strikes the ground or a lone tree), ground current traveling from the strike point is usually blamed. The main culprit is voltage: the electrical force that causes ground current to flow. Current is merely electrons bumping each other along an electrical path. The higher the voltage, the greater the current flow.

I know Liger, there are stories of lucky (REALLY Lucky) bastards that managed to get "hit" by lightning and survived, problem is, no one is usually grounded, at least, I usually use boots with rubber sole, I don't walk barefoot .

People who had be struck, usually are close to something where electricity can follow outside the body, if it doesn't, that someone will be toast or in some cases, vaporized.

If people want to find a meaning to what I'm saying, YT everglades electricity to have an idea of how they manage to repair high tension lines (they are somewhat close to lightnings, high voltage, low amperage)

Re: lightning....twice...two spots...one guy 13 years ago #20681

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
aaaanyhows, saw the same clip on RWJ yesterday
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds