If this is the right place...STORY TIME
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: If this is the right place...STORY TIME

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3756

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
doing a breakdance step
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3759

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
whilst plucking a chicken

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3780

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
that was so alone that
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3782

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
it cried itself to sleep

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3783

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
and finally dreamed of

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3785

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
wonderfull things such as

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3788

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
whit dust sniffing throught

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #3829

• Tin
  • Official TWK Admin
tangerine panties and leprechauns

well here is the story so far guys ive not edited any all the punctuation is what you guys put in

Yesterday morning i went to a coffeeshop in amsterdam and then fell into a temporal hole in the ground where i then saw on a boat a pink elephant. I saw after red wings belonging to the laughing monkey that likes to drink boose while peeing in a bottle , standing on his head even though he thinks that he may be descended from chuck norris all time master off life, death, fists and beard. Even if a razor is his only weakness he buys Razer gaming-equipment to make people realize that gazza's mum is HOT compared to eskimo's mum, which is a orc that Eats little babys even when it rains and the fish-mongeese return to the old sanctuary Of the great almighty England. where she sells sex toys at a small market and thinks i could get a good deal on a ripped piece of paper that was produced by a funny looking hobo that really was an alleged vietnam war criminal called cpt. Barb Dwyer who now has Chlamydia from the Mei-Lei Massacre. But there is more, a mysterious woman suddenly picked up a long magic powerfull staff of great importance but it because staffs are for loser WOW players who use them to do their selves in their own private world and cry when maintenance starts and they loose their car that used to run on black coffee a very expensive thing that is from Gebralta and would break down when decaf was within seven miles of it's position This was because the evil warlock Richard cobra kai karate master killed a village because he had mental problems that made him think he was god, although he really was a mad scientist that played to much wow whilst spanking the monkey cause CS:S was less noob friendly than the Warhammer online game his equally mad uncle played and also liked chess for strategic lessons with Pippi Longstockings and her amazing, multi-coloured, electric powered chicken that would crawl to the shops when it's legs were broken to buy cyborg implants that came with a note *warning* anal injections of painkillers to stunt the pubic lice growing in the countryside where a cow jumps over the moon to eat food. TWK is the greatest at i'm on a boat a mother fucking boat that wouldnt sail because T-pain is so fat. A long time ago i Jizzed in my socks because I decided the answer is 42 to life, the universe and everything. Purple and black little creatures attacked the the little village "New York" and found the internet explorer's evil button of happiness, they used this to destroy everything in what was thought was the body of jesus christ however it turned out the batteries were flat and he turned fat. Black and Red didnt see the battery shop descending on the giant dum dee dum daa xD And then yelled HOLLY doing a breakdance step whilst plucking a chicken that was so alone that it cried itself to sleep and finally dreamed of wonderfull things such as whit dust sniffing throught tangerine panties and leprechauns
I am the tart of TWK, accept no subsitute!!

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #4093

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
and while the sun

Re: If this is the right place...STORY TIME 15 years ago #4097

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
fell into the sea
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds