Username Password: Remember me

Favourite Server Type.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: What genre would you like to see?

Mini-Game 8 42.1%
Prison-Break 6 31.6%
Deathrun 3 15.8%
Old-Skool CSS. 2 10.5%
Total number of voters:19 ( colin1uk Tunes Demonic M3ntoz NEZ Mr.Moo FrogyFace Supa Chifilly VooDoo Trador354 substick Gimp Scathe reacT Deathkitten reality Nemx )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Favourite Server Type.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26886

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Alright, so in the next couple of weeks, I'll replace our SurfDM server with a brand new TWK-Minigame server.

I dunno what's happened to our SkillSur server as I was going to replace with that with classic source. Is it still live or are we just paying for the 3 servers now?

We also need the addon called 'hop' which allows players to type !hop and literally hop onto one of our other servers through an in-game menu.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26891

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Mr.Moo wrote:
Alright, so in the next couple of weeks, I'll replace our SurfDM server with a brand new TWK-Minigame server.

I dunno what's happened to our SkillSur server as I was going to replace with that with classic source. Is it still live or are we just paying for the 3 servers now?

We also need the addon called 'hop' which allows players to type !hop and literally hop onto one of our other servers through an in-game menu.

-skill surf is just down i guess
- on de_dust2 24/7 server there is the !server command to change to wcs server :p
- I think dust2 is classic server and we better change the down skill surf to a Deathmatch server (instant respawn thingy)
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26892

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
we need to change it to a classic dm server

Awp disable apart from for me

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26894

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Right, so the SurfDM will be changed to a minigames server (i'll include Deathrun maps as alot of players like deathrun)

The SkilLSurf will be changed to a deathmatch classic,however it will need admins on most of the time as hackers love deathmatch servers for testing. Maps will classic only.

As for the !server tool, we need that implemented onto everyserver with a announcement via the advertisements.smx file something like "To switch to another TWK server type !server" or something.

So in conclusion to this:

1) SurfDM will be Minigame/Deathrun.
2) SkilLSurf with me ClassicSource: Deathmatch.

All agree?

Oh and keep this quiet from regular players please. I don't want this leaking to our community just yet.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.

Pooky Failed.
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Mr.Moo.

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26900

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Noooooooooooooo We need a surf we can change the skill surf to minigames, and have the death match surf as an rpg deathmatch surf server :p then people will join xD and also we can change the classic source to a classic deathmatch server

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26904

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Mr.Moo wrote:
Right, so the SurfDM will be changed to a minigames server (i'll include Deathrun maps as alot of players like deathrun)

The SkilLSurf will be changed to a deathmatch classic,however it will need admins on most of the time as hackers love deathmatch servers for testing. Maps will classic only.

As for the !server tool, we need that implemented onto everyserver with a announcement via the advertisements.smx file something like "To switch to another TWK server type !server" or something.

So in conclusion to this:

1) SurfDM will be Minigame/Deathrun.
2) SkilLSurf with me ClassicSource: Deathmatch.

All agree?

Oh and keep this quiet from regular players please. I don't want this leaking to our community just yet.

I would change normal gg to minigame and skill to DM?

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26907

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Right, so Gungame to Minigame and SkillSurf to Deathmatch classic?

Pooky Failed.

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26914

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Mr.Moo wrote:
Right, so Gungame to Minigame and SkillSurf to Deathmatch classic?

yep

tunes if you read this pls reset the passwords of those for ftp and post them in senior admin forum + the username so we can change the mods and stuff.

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26922

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Funny how all of the comments are about people voting minigame and theres that guy that votes prison break and thats me

Re: Favourite Server Type. 12 years, 7 months ago #26927

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
Imo - If it's 3 servers,
it should be WCS, Deathmatch, and Minigame.

But I ask, what kind of minigame(s)?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds