Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SarkRocks

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29114

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
lols well it says access in the tpoic and thats wat it looks like he wants so what everyones problem this aint school people can post what they want and if he had to make 3 tpoics about one thing maybe no one got bk to him so u know im sure its not the end of the world so lighten up people!
it only takes a second for someone to click the delete button too!

Gosh whats happening to twk!!!!

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!
The topic has been locked.

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29117

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
I changed the topic and deleted his 2 others, i don't care to do so cause it's part of my job. It's just about substick giving some unneeded post that i responded. The fact that you are "assaulting" me here isn't very twk like either.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tunes

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29118

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Noes stay nice

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29119

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
I didnt insult u actually i was just saying that people need to lighten up everyone seems so tense and i dont get why1 twk was all about fun and able to get on and no everyone talks things the wrong way! and i do appologise i didnt know u changed the topic! but before u start on one i was insulting you or anyone else for that matter!

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Deathkitten.

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29126

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Deathkitten wrote:
I didnt insult u actually i was just saying that people need to lighten up everyone seems so tense and i dont get why1 twk was all about fun and able to get on and no everyone talks things the wrong way! and i do appologise i didnt know u changed the topic! but before u start on one i was insulting you or anyone else for that matter!

I know but it's just that admins should support each other and not blaming each other.

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29128

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
Im not blaming you for anything I just didnt know u changed the topic and it would be nice for a change to see a admin say something like hay man im sorry this is the worng thread please next time post in the correct one, and if u dont know which one then u can ask someone for help!

but i have seen a few people say ur stupid do this do that no polite comments no pleases or anything

Not saying u done that or anything but the last week i have seen a few admins do that and i just dont understand why there is so much tention between people! so im sorry if u think i have been insulting u at all cause i havnt

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29129

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
lol my post wasen't aimed at your post xD but more at the thing that substick said it wasen't needed, gonna close this topic now 2 lol

Re: SarkRocks 12 years, 6 months ago #29148

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
come on folks, take it easy, specially when everything starts with posts made by milk smelling kids.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds