(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Acess Request

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Acess Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26221

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
violent_tadpole wrote:
Some of those you banned did nothing wrong...the list of people includes wipf777 and mattlgroff who never used hacks or mods. The others definitely did, including myself, but those 2 did nothing wrong and just wanted to be in a faction.

sorry mate, I saw what I saw, and that's final, I spent the day bugging myself how the heck you managed to make so much money and so fast, by night I confirmed my suspicions and you were using hacks'n'stuff.

So you were all in the same faction, all were banned and its final.

However you seem to be the most grownup of all, coming here and assume you were using hacks is something I'm not used to.

However griefing is allowed on the server, buldozzing the map is something I cannot tolerate.

Re: Acess Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26223

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
pff hackers, i was already wondering how that guy got lvl 400 excavation so fast.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Acess Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26257

• Benboy1995
  • Fresh Boarder
So there is no chance of Mattlgroff and Wipf777 to be unbanned, or on super watch? I do apologize for using hacks, and now that I got caught using them, they don't bring me any fun...just being banned. Thank you for the experience on your server, and I will write you a good review. Enjoy your server. Sorry again for using hacks.

Re: Acess Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26258

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Benboy1995 wrote:
So there is no chance of Mattlgroff and Wipf777 to be unbanned, or on super watch? I do apologize for using hacks, and now that I got caught using them, they don't bring me any fun...just being banned. Thank you for the experience on your server, and I will write you a good review. Enjoy your server. Sorry again for using hacks.

How we know they don't belong with you and you just want them unbanned so can destroy everything on server?
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Acess Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26259

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
cant see ban being uplifted for what m3ntoz has pointed out.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Acess Request 12 years, 8 months ago #26260

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Benboy1995 wrote:

Seriously, if they were with you, they won't be unbanned, and after taking a look at this mcbans.com/player/benboy1995 I will add a few more lines in your file.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds