Saturday, May 04, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Poll: Shop style

Global shops 12 92.3%
Player owned shops 1 7.7%
Total number of voters:13 ( Johannicus Tunes M3ntoz NEZ masteraviv13 FrogyFace Supa Chifilly VooDoo substick Gimp Space_Cowboy0001 )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Shop style

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Shop style 12 years, 9 months ago #24095

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Will so make another mod avail so players can have their own store

I'm making a spawn castle, it will have some way to loosely equip new players and once they get out, they cannot ever come in.

This castle will have several shops owned by me and several notices on behaviour, tips'n'stuff, I though about going far away with the spawn, but that does nor make any sense and would disperse players.

Also nearby, there could be a trading town ready for player shops, what do you think?

The server (not me) owned store will have some rare items at abusive prices to give chance to player shops.

I'll come back here with news about the shop mod.

Re: Shop style 12 years, 9 months ago #24098

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Tunes wrote:
Will so make another mod avail so players can have their own store

I'm making a spawn castle, it will have some way to loosely equip new players and once they get out, they cannot ever come in.

This castle will have several shops owned by me and several notices on behaviour, tips'n'stuff, I though about going far away with the spawn, but that does nor make any sense and would disperse players.

Also nearby, there could be a trading town ready for player shops, what do you think?

The server (not me) owned store will have some rare items at abusive prices to give chance to player shops.

I'll come back here with news about the shop mod.

sounds great!
if you need help tell me, i can do what you tell me to

Re: Shop style 12 years, 9 months ago #24125

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Tunes wrote:

Can I help build this ? idk why I wanna help but the trading town has gotta look cool XD

I think that there should be designated trading zones where people cannot fight but can only trade etc.

Re: Shop style 12 years, 9 months ago #24127

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
i like the no fight in trade area thing, always think someones jst gonna kill me an take my stuff when trading
GIMP!!!

Re: Shop style 12 years, 9 months ago #24129

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Gimp wrote:
i like the no fight in trade area thing, always think someones jst gonna kill me an take my stuff when trading

Re: Shop style 12 years, 9 months ago #24168

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
LULZ, well, I'm setting up a town a bit SE fro the current spawn, its a bit far away.

However I'll setup trails with torches, but anyway, it will be the newcomers spawn point and its now safe area, no pvp and no sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

More on that soon!

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds