(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should explain it all?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Should explain it all? 11 years, 5 months ago #33491

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
And if you really think I x-rayed for that then you can have all of my diamond armor and i'll start over mining.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Should explain it all? 11 years, 5 months ago #33492

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Or you could completely ignore what I said and double post -_- the edit button's there for a reason!
Also, we've been doing some extensive tests, and you supposedly being able to see someones name from over 90 blocks away through a wall is extremely suspicious, and you can't blame Optifine for it, since we all use it. Even allowing for the zoom, the name disappears after about 40 blocks, so it's not possible. Also, even if you don't X-Ray (which I find doubtful, considering some suspicious tunnels you've dug), your attitude towards other people is apalling, and your constant intent to stir shit is getting boring.
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: Should explain it all? 11 years, 5 months ago #33493

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
So i'm banned because you guys don't like me and because I help new players and I apologized to everyone and I am nice now? Gotcha you're some admin bro!

Re: Should explain it all? 11 years, 5 months ago #33494

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Haha, do you honestly think that's what you do? Lets break this down;

handyman124 wrote:
you guys don't like me
At this precise moment, that's probably true. Your attitude is awful, and considering the fact we administrate the server, it's more than a valid reason to ban someone, but no, that's not why you're banned.

handyman124 wrote:
I help new players
This is probably true a small percentage of the time, or it might have been before the last few days, but the last few days, every time you've been on, you've been arguing with someone about something completely stupid and pointless.

handyman124 wrote:
I apologized to everyone
When was this exactly? All I remember is you having a good old rage at someone, then you were banned... don't see much time for apologising there.

handyman124 wrote:
I am nice
Well, my dig at this comment obviously doesn't need reinforcing. Just look at the other thing's I've said and you'll get the point.

handyman124 wrote:
Gotcha you're some admin bro!
I honestly thing I am a good admin, considering the fact I'm backing Tunes' decision in banning you because he banned you for valid reasons. Granted, he made a mistake in thinking you had an X-Ray texture pack, but there were still high suspicions of X-Ray anyway. Grief, I'm not sure about, he's obviously got proof somewhere because he doesn't ban for invalid reasons.

So, that's my full thoughts on this, be my guest to go all butthurt on me, but I'll just close the thread if you start too much shit because we don't want this pathetic argument to give our community a bad name.

Re: Should explain it all? 11 years, 5 months ago #33495

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
Let's break it down, I don't x-ray cause i'd have over 50 sets of diamonds wouldn't I? Wouldn't I go all out for a lot of diamonds? You're dumb, cause I only argue with kidkoala or shadow but we made up and we're friends. I didn't apologize? Sorry master you weren't on so you can't say anything at all you aren't the only admin. I already talked to Voodoo about the apologizing and I apologized and everyone accepted it even Space Cowboy. You're so clueless. You're on one time outta the week and you think you know it all? Kthxbai bro. I don't respect you acting like you know anything when you haven't been there for half of it.

Re: Should explain it all? 11 years, 5 months ago #33496

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
No, because only an idiot would go all out on diamonds and make it obvious, and I don't think you're an idiot.
And when did I say I'm the only admin? I don't remember my saying that. Like I said, I just saw you arguing with someone, then Tunes banned you. I was talking about that incident if you'd have read my message properly. I admit that I didn't see any other form of apologising, so I apologise for assuming you didn't.
And I'm on one time out of the week? Well, if we're gonna get pedantic, that's true, since it's Monday, which just so happens to be the start of the week. However, I was on nearly all of last week, and even if I'm not on the server physically, I still talk to everyone, because there's this awesome social interation called friends, and it's great when you actually have them, instead of picking fights with everyone.

Locked thread because this will get very silly very fast
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneralDonno
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds