Thank you substick but i still want my stuff

PedoBear
The Friendliest Paedo around
The topic has been locked.

Re: GRIEFED! 12 years, 2 months ago #31024

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye I agree tbh, probs a better idea is to just ban you hmm, but anyway lets not fill the topic up with crap, don't grief their base again and its settled.

Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by substick.

Re: GRIEFED! 12 years, 2 months ago #31025

• maxmekker10
Paedo, I didnt get any stuff. Garner said that they took the valuables before I griefed it...

Re: GRIEFED! 12 years, 2 months ago #31091

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
maxmekker10 wrote:
Well thats a terrible idea

Well, terrible idea or not, this is what I want, if you manage to kill then in pvp and claim the land to steal their chests, FINE, now QUIT griefing the map around just for fun, using creepers to blow up entries is somewhat ok but only for that.

Now you and creeper do behave, I like having players around, and trhe truth is, you kick most of them out the server.

I've been quite easy on you both, but I might just change my mind, so behave or... you know

Re: GRIEFED! 12 years, 2 months ago #31092

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I'm really post spamming.

As for the paedo's griefage and xrays accusations AND calling people names and insults.

In no way I'll help you recover your spot if you let max or creeper go there, your problem, they are famous for what they do.

Xrays, yes, dot4444 was already banned for massive xraying wth ME watching live, carbrini I've heard a few complaints and now I have the proof, they both xray.

I don't really like hackers around, even if they don't use it for malicious purposes, just for raising the game.

Insulting players either with reason or not, makes you lose all reason you might have had.

Soooo if you want to continue playing on the server, don't whine, as mstly all of you hack.

Don't waste my (precious) time.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds