Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Banned

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29160

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
VooDoo wrote:

My opinion on this matter is (being the one that banned this person) is that he should now stay banned, the kid came on with a racist skin.. i told him to change it about 10 times and he refused every time, i was in a good mood which is why he wasn't already banned by the 3rd time.. but then after i asked him one last time and warned him he was going to be banned, he then started typing in that "Hail Hitler"... this to me shows he really deserves the perm, not only is he racist but after being told he will be punished for it, he still continues?

-=VooDoo=-

See i agree he should stayed banned, at least u warned him so its not like he didnt know and tbh we shouldnt unban him, otherwise we then should unban everyone thats been racist and sed sorry (not that they mean it seeing as they didnt bother to listen) its one rule for all not just for some people!! If u dont want to be bannned its simple follow the rules!

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29163

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
i already said that i agree with the ban. it's just that we did say that he'd get unbanned if he'd change his skin. the thing is do we really want to say things and do the opposite ?

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29167

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
i do understand but as i sed its no one rule for one person if he really is sorry he wouldnt have do it in the first place it would have been different if he just sed some horrible ish thing but racism thats jsut going to far people get put in prison for that crap in rl !

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29257

• Lukey44
  • Fresh Boarder
hye gimp plz could u un ban me

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29262

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
i cant unban, but shall see whats tunes's thoughts are on this if he doesnt reply before i see him ig
GIMP!!!

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29273

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Tunes wrote:
well, lets put it this way, I didn't see but other mods did, I believe people know pretty well when its an iron cross or a swastika, and if it is, its a perm. Period, adding heil hitler is not really good to it.

Sooo, if he does come with a different skin, let him be, if he doesn't. Perm.

This is Tunes reply a while ago, and if im not mistaken, Tunes is in charge of the MC Servers, and the guy changed the skin, so instead of just saying that your gonna unban him, do it aswell.
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds