Banned
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Banned

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28906

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
cant understand why some people would want him unbanned , if he is you may aswell put up a sign on our forum saying " its ok if your a racist prick as long as you apoligise " not singling anyone out but i think its a apalling attiutde to have , i hope this guy and anyone else that is racist will stay banned .

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28908

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
colin1uk wrote:
cant understand why some people would want him unbanned , if he is you may aswell put up a sign on our forum saying " its ok if your a racist prick as long as you apoligise " not singling anyone out but i think its a apalling attiutde to have , i hope this guy and anyone else that is racist will stay banned .

+1
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28909

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
very true but i feel sorry for the kid, just a lil 9yr old wantin to play with his friends.
GIMP!!!

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28911

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
I understand what your saying , ban should stay , lesson should be learnt for later in life .

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28918

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
i do agree with the perm ban but since tunes did say if he'd come back on with a diffrent skin he could stay so far as i've read he did change it. so my only question is why isn't he unbanned ? i mean we did say that we would unban him if he'd change his skin. even tough i agree with the perm we should keep our words. just my few cents on this

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28940

• Liquid Snake
AL Azif wrote:
i do agree with the perm ban but since tunes did say if he'd come back on with a diffrent skin he could stay so far as i've read he did change it. so my only question is why isn't he unbanned ? i mean we did say that we would unban him if he'd change his skin. even tough i agree with the perm we should keep our words. just my few cents on this

more then enough servers out there anyways, just not ours simple

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28944

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Better to have one for player on ours especially since he has said sorry etc and will hopefully not do it again.

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #28945

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
substick wrote:
Better to have one for player on ours especially since he has said sorry etc and will hopefully not do it again.

My opinion on this matter is (being the one that banned this person) is that he should now stay banned, the kid came on with a racist skin.. i told him to change it about 10 times and he refused every time, i was in a good mood which is why he wasn't already banned by the 3rd time.. but then after i asked him one last time and warned him he was going to be banned, he then started typing in that "Hail Hitler"... this to me shows he really deserves the perm, not only is he racist but after being told he will be punished for it, he still continues?

-=VooDoo=-

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29152

Hey tunes it paedo my friend yacovitch changed his skin way back but still finds himself banned. Please do something
The Friendliest Paedo around

Re: Banned 12 years, 5 months ago #29153

But he cant go on a differnent server because half of the people go to our school such as bakery2 carbrini123 afriendlypaedo garner123 bovdas samhopper99 jp9 crom152 vortexpredator predator92 beatbox batebox and finally halodude so i say tunes please please unban
The Friendliest Paedo around
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds