(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Server Reset

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34534

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
117derek wrote:
Another idea:
Maybe you can leave the old server alone for whoever wants to go on it, but just do absolutely nothing with it, and start a new server with absolutely 0 skill levels and stuff... You get what I'm saying, or am I just rambling? Anyway, my ideas are mostly impossible, so this probably is too...

This idea isn't really impossible.. its just very unrealistic, managing a second server (even though tunes barely has the time to manage this one alone), sorry to say but I highly doubt that this could happen :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34536

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
I feel a bit apprehensive about building any more knowing that everything's probably not going to be there when I start playing 1.5, so I probably won't be on as much until after the reset.

~Ciao 4 now ^^

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34537

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well 1.5 is still a quite a way away it seems, and even after 1.5 is released, the server will be 1.4.6 for a while afterwards because we need to wait for plugin updates. I see where you're coming from, but there's no harm in still building stuff and levelling McMMO and shizz, and just popping in to have a chat while you punch some mobs in the 'nads

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34538

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, the server is on 1.4.7, the 1.5 update is somewhat months, after a few exchanged tweets with dinnerbone.

The server is pretty empty lately, I know I've been quite away last month, moving home and making new life arrangements is taking a severe tool on my time.

Also it requires lots of updates with the RB release from bukkit and all it's 38 plugins.

I know I've been requested to start an ftp for wcs, it's under work but not finished yet, sorry for that.

When I'm fully available again, somewhere in the middle of March, I'll take care of all those things.

Cheers folks!

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34539

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Derp, I meant 1.4.7 xD
And Tunes, you're a very hard-working dude, and I don't envy you, but you're doing a great job

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34540

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
Couple months dunno if i can hold out that long XD It sounded like it could be really soon! Oh well

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34567

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well Mojang released the latest snapshot, and they're saying it's the final snapshot
Mojang wrote:
Ok! Final snapshot! Honest!* Tomorrow: Pre-release!
(tomorrow being today (the 7th) since this was posted yesterday)

Source
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Chifilly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 1 month ago #34572

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
2 days until Minecraft updates to 1.5 (Wednesday 13th March)

Source
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneralDonno

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 1 month ago #34573

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
We'll be here to keep it up!

Then again. I'm terribly sorry for my absence around here, IRL is still taking over my time, I just wish now, the day was 70 hours and I had a cloning machine.

Better days to come!

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 1 month ago #34576

Ok im sorry for asking this again but, are enderchest be transferred? I know its up for discussion but the server is going to reset and i need to know before its to late.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds