Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34484

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well that's a thing that has to happen from time to time unfortunately

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34496

• Fitz
  • Fresh Boarder
INV transfers would be just lovely. starting fresh is nice and all but having some of my last 4 weeks of hard castle building work stick around would be nice. well the castle wont but the items i found during construction would be sweet.

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34498

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
I have an idea. Give us a transition period (lets say a week or so) and let people who care move their own stuff setup a portal between the main world and the new 1.5 world. If people like the idea of a reset they can move straight to the new world and start again. People who have played for a long time and want to keep their stuff can transfer it over through the portal or via ptp It's impossible to move everything and no guarantee everyone can sign in during the transition period either but give people a chance?

What do you guys think? Personally I like this idea better than cold turkey Transfering money is fairly useless - especially since nobody is selling anything of decent value for a reasonable price.

P.S: I like the idea of a sexy new unexplored world

Keep On Punching!
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by sh4z.

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34501

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
sh4z wrote:
I have an idea. Give us a transition period (lets say a week or so) and let people who care move their own stuff setup a portal between the main world and the new 1.5 world. If people like the idea of a reset they can move straight to the new world and start again. People who have played for a long time and want to keep their stuff can transfer it over through the portal or via ptp It's impossible to move everything and no guarantee everyone can sign in during the transition period either but give people a chance?

What do you guys think? Personally I like this idea better than cold turkey Transfering money is fairly useless - especially since nobody is selling anything of decent value for a reasonable price.

P.S: I like the idea of a sexy new unexplored world

Keep On Punching!
Not a fan. It needs to be consistent so everyone gets the same treatment, so for me it's either "very little for everyone" or "nothing for everyone"

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34502

will enderchests be transferred. I need to know as soon as possible. thank you

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34503

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Don't worry about mcmmo stats, they never got reset

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34507

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Minecraftwyatt01 wrote:
will enderchests be transferred. I need to know as soon as possible. thank you
Have you even read the thread? We're still discussing it -_-

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34509

Idun mind if it does, really. :p Nothin but diams in it, Which ill nowuse on repair. And makin tools, </3Paedo.

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34510

If it's not really an issue programming-wise as you say, why not just put it to a straight vote on the forums to see if the majority want a fresh restart or items carrying over?

Re: Server Reset 11 years, 2 months ago #34512

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
I like your pony ForlornRanger. That is all. also this thread has lots of potential goodness.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds