Max and creeper1555 perm banned
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Max and creeper1555 perm banned

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 2 months ago #31399

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
It's clear that you two have something wrong with your mind..

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 2 months ago #31400

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Creeper155 wrote:
Time to rape your CSS servers with my awesomeness!

Hahaha bring it lol Bet your shit at the game Also hacking will get you a ban <3

Also, yes griefing is allowed but there is only so much you can do before people start to leave the server. Plus doing it for the loot is fine, but there is absolutely no need to destroy the whole base that someone has built and then steal all their stuff.

Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by substick.

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31402

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
substick wrote:
Creeper155 wrote:
Time to rape your CSS servers with my awesomeness!

Hahaha bring it lol Bet your shit at the game Also hacking will get you a ban <3

Also, yes griefing is allowed but there is only so much you can do before people start to leave the server. Plus doing it for the loot is fine, but there is absolutely no need to destroy the whole base that someone has built and then steal all their stuff.

+1000

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31411

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
ThreeD wrote:
What I dont really understand is that there are MANY raiding servers where people get raided all the time and there arent anyone whining even tho there are like 200 players. But on TWK if you raid someone all the noobs starts to whine and there is something "wrong" with your mind oO

First by saying that there is something wrong with your mind i meant that you are a complete retard(Said it that way so i wont offend you too much) also if you dont like the TWK server dont play it, no one asks you to play it and clearly you aren't much welcome anymore as you had many chances to improve your attitude and you epicly failed.

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31415

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Well all i say is that it is good to have you banned and now the whole server doesn't have to fight you and it can actaully do other stuff.

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31417

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, this is gone a bit far.

Max and creeper, its not the pvp attitude, even if you are responsible for 21% of the total kills and creeper around 11%.

What really bothers me is simple, I might want a noob friendly server, where people can play, build something and have fun, well, I don't consider fun living with the fear of max, trolled,, creeper and a few others that I sent out for good and more to come maybe, being attacked daily is a real pain in the arse, mostly cause of this:
-I hate slavery games where you have to keep an eye on it, this includes, web fb like games, farmshit, ogame, stuff.
-Gaming is not slavery, it's fun
-You were turning my server into a fear server and not a fun server
-I've lost valuable players, even worse some from TWK community, due tot the loss of fun.

Some players, don't play minecraft for the pure abuse of the guy next door, play it for the fun of doing stuff together and don't really care for pvp, and those players I like to have on the server, PEACEFULL people

In fact, I might change all factions to peacefull and make it the default, on contrary to my previous idea about it.

So, max, creeper and next ones to come and read this thread, Get lost!

Go find another server where you have other players at your level.

I've gave enough chances, even after you completely griefed my creative with lava ladders, I thought a lot about it and even so I left you in again, cause at least you come here a talk about it.

But this time is defo. Out!

Btw, I have other methods to keep you out and the friends/brothers/other accounts that may login into the server, so don't make me use them cause it will cause a lot of other people getting booted.

Cheers.

Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Tunes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31418

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I for one am one of those people that enjoys doing stuff with other people and building, which is why as soon as I became a mod, I took on the Minigame project with Voodoo, and even before I was a mod I made the lottery building for spawn (nudge nudge Tunes ;P) and I raged SO hard when the base me and steve built for 3 days was ruined the day after it was finished for no reason at all. It wasn't even to raid it, because no chests were destroyed. You just decided to TNT your way in and blow stuff up. Then, after Voodoo helped patch it up, you completely destroyed it with TNT and lava, and I was SO close to never coming back. And I know you'd say "well go and find another server" and my plain and simple answer will be no! I am part of the TWK community, and I want to play with the TWK members!

About the peaceful factions by default idea, I like the sound of it!

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31420

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
ThreeD wrote:
Btw tunes an ip ban wont work, there are programs that can change your ip. And I am trying to find another server its just hard to find a server that I like as much as I liked TWK. And tunes, did I make someone quit the server? oO Cus frogy told me that only creeper had made someone leave the server...

First, you have the ip your isp want's you to, you don't change it. And I don't ban an ip, if you don't know, internet networking on all 7 layers is exactly my field and mix that with heavy Linux knowledge.

You have the answer above for your question aboutleaving the server, and yes, some people including TWK old folks left the server not only because of you but several others too.

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31422

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well I've said before that you've caused people to leave the server

Re: Max and creeper1555 perm banned 12 years, 1 month ago #31424

Lol for the love of god FINALLY!!!!!! I can finally stopped being annoyed by max and creeper on the server Ty sooooooo much tunes
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds