Wednesday, May 08, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft 1.8 update map reset
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: Fully reset Survival map?

Yes 9 100%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters:9 ( Johannicus Tunes M3ntoz NEZ sh4dowr FrogyFace substick Gimp )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26441

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
A fresh start is ok by me, I mean I dont need the 4 double chests of loot in my base. Its all stolen from Obsidians anyway

I think you should wipe all proffession levels aswell since we have alot of new ppl, that way its fair play for all.

AND make a public post about the wipe and inform about our server again. Telling them its a equal start for all or something.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26442

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Johannicus wrote:

I think you should wipe all proffession levels aswell since we have alot of new ppl, that way its fair play for all.

RAGEQUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26443

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
nooooeeesss not a complete fresh start, ive mined long and hard so i can fanny around the way i do
GIMP!!!

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26446

• Liquid Snake
Gimp wrote:
nooooeeesss not a complete fresh start, ive mined long and hard so i can fanny around the way i do

long? lol for the stuff you have it would take me about 15 mins to get that

but yeh i agree full map reset wich should include items and levels to make things fresh again
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by .

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26452

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Liquid Snake wrote:
Gimp wrote:

long? lol for the stuff you have it would take me about 15 mins to get that

but yeh i agree full map reset wich should include items and levels to make things fresh again

180 diamonds, 12 stacks of iron and 10 obsidian > not the biggest loot there is but im proud of it lol
GIMP!!!

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26459

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Decisions Decisions Decisions

So, the map will be reset to a new one, I'll manage to keep the older loaded and accessible via a portal or something.

I won't reset the levels, in fact, I have no idea how the adventure update will conflict with mmo, only experiencing que update and the server up will tell how it will went.

Found an easy way to keep the old territory claimed on the old map, and it won't be visible to new players. But for claiming power effects, I suggest unclaiming all terrain or else it will consume power on the new one.

So this is pretty much it, Jeb (one of the Mojang coders) is fixing bugs against bukkit (the sourcemod alike to minecraft) so I expect a release during today.

Re: Minecraft 1.8 update map reset 12 years, 8 months ago #26462

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Tunes wrote:
Decisions Decisions Decisions

So, the map will be reset to a new one, I'll manage to keep the older loaded and accessible via a portal or something.

I won't reset the levels, in fact, I have no idea how the adventure update will conflict with mmo, only experiencing que update and the server up will tell how it will went.

Found an easy way to keep the old territory claimed on the old map, and it won't be visible to new players. But for claiming power effects, I suggest unclaiming all terrain or else it will consume power on the new one.

So this is pretty much it, Jeb (one of the Mojang coders) is fixing bugs against bukkit (the sourcemod alike to minecraft) so I expect a release during today.

Can you say "I will reset all of the items" and mean it?
;3
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds