Saturday, May 04, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mod

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Mod 11 years, 3 months ago #34266

yeah generally we only promote people we think would be able to do the job. most of the time the people that ask for it are FAR from what we are looking for.

Also there is an "edit" button. Please use it
Thanks,

GeneralDonno

Re: Mod 11 years, 3 months ago #34268

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Chifilly wrote:
Everything VooDoo and Postal said to be honest. And, there's an edit button on posts for a reason. It's to prevent triple posts -_-

I second that

and

Everyone above twk-r didn't ask for more rights/responsibility.

You may not know, or know, but I'm a complete bitch with rights abuse on the server.

Re: Mod 11 years, 3 months ago #34269

• alienwareink
  • Junior Boarder
  • MineCraft Swaggggg
i guess you guys are right.
Ill probebly never get it .

Re: Mod 11 years, 3 months ago #34276

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
Without appearing condescending, the whole reason someone should want mod/admin is to help people out, strengthen and keep the community fair whilst upholding the rules and maintaining a high level of maturity thus resulting in a pleasant experience for everyone, now as stated earlier you do not necessarily fall into these categories. Just because claim to do so, doesn't mean everyone will agree, no offense. I will not pretend that I have any influence over such a decision anyhow, but I firmly believe that you should start by actually being the things you claim to be (helpful, loyal, friendly etc), people will obviously take notice and even if it's a conscious decision or not, their opinion of you is bound increase positively, anyways this is just my opinion, like I said. Not trying to offend you.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds