Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Prince_Negaafellaga's application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prince_Negaafellaga's application

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Prince_Negaafellaga's application 13 years, 4 months ago #15869

i hope that admins will soon add some new races and if someone would want to play on the private races what to do because m3ntoz is in the clan and he told me that he cant use the private races

Re: Prince_Negaafellaga's application 13 years, 4 months ago #15872

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
prince_negaafellaga wrote:
i hope that admins will soon add some new races and if someone would want to play on the private races what to do because m3ntoz is in the clan and he told me that he cant use the private races

private races are ment to be private ... and for now im a community member, not a clan member or a admin so that's kinda normal.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Prince_Negaafellaga's application 13 years, 4 months ago #15873

Clan members get nothing more than a community member and tbh there's not much difference theses days. Some admins have access to the private races. however they are private due to been a little or very overpowered. once the January exams are over I'm hoping pooky the scripting legend will reappear with some new races. oh and the mod creates have some fixes sooooooon

Re: Prince_Negaafellaga's application 13 years, 4 months ago #15874

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Clan members get nothing more than a community member and tbh there's not much difference theses days. Some admins have access to the private races. however they are private due to been a little or very overpowered. once the January exams are over I'm hoping pooky the scripting legend will reappear with some new races. oh and the mod creates have some fixes sooooooon

I know clan or community members isn't a big difference, but i like the name more ^^
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Prince_Negaafellaga's application 13 years, 4 months ago #15881

Voting Ends tomorrow, Good luck

Re: Prince_Negaafellaga's application 13 years, 4 months ago #15892

what do you mean voting? I changed my name to intro_duction. What to do to get invited to the clan so i will have twk in my name?
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds