Saturday, May 04, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin-ship

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Admin-ship 13 years, 4 months ago #15832

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Foruming is pretty improtant imo, I myself am not a real 'forum person' but with my college blocking the steam ports (yet the tech staff get their own private server to play black ops online... *mutters rude words under breath*) I am unable to play.

However, throughout my time here I've been on the forums practically every day to check for new stuff going on, I might not regularly visit certain places like the starcraft or cod sections as I don't play them (cod may be soon but it'll be xbox if anything... I can go online on xbox...) but I do check out anything that I might be able to get involved with, the css section for example. As an admin my opinion could be the difference to changing part of a server or not, or letting someone into the community.

If I know that person to be of bad standing or I was in a community with them before and they broke us all apart, I would need to be on the forums to see that persons application and warn my fellow admins/community members about that fact. It's an extreme example but it's certainly possible!

As vapour said, he hasn't played for 2 months was it? I've not been able to get onto css since september 13th, so nearing month no. 4 now lol:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds