Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: minions

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17959

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
It's not possible to actually have headcrabs or anything like that, as far as i know. The old minion race had an ultimate that reduced your hp, with a model in the sky of some dodgy creature.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17960

• Grim4118
  • Gold Boarder
_vapour wrote:
It's not possible to actually have headcrabs or anything like that, as far as i know. The old minion race had an ultimate that reduced your hp, with a model in the sky of some dodgy creature.

yeh thats what i remember

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17967

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
oh well it was a nice idea maybe someday we can do that but can't you like make a (friendly) bot with a skin over it and restrict all weps but just not the knife so it's kinda a zombie? maybe make him very slow? just sayin maybe it can be done
http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=Peerts&pngimg=dropshadow_mini2&achieve=CS:S&tborder=0

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17970

sh4dowr wrote:
oh well it was a nice idea maybe someday we can do that but can't you like make a (friendly) bot with a skin over it and restrict all weps but just not the knife so it's kinda a zombie? maybe make him very slow? just sayin maybe it can be done

Techincally you could spawn a bot yes but walk speed is not doable also doing things with bots can cause issues

ie if the bot doesnt "know" the map the server will freeze while it is "learning" the map

Also its the removal of sed bot that is a bitch (we did have a race that spawnd a bot once upon a time)

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17972

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
shame oh well enough race ideas to play with
http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=Peerts&pngimg=dropshadow_mini2&achieve=CS:S&tborder=0
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by sh4dowr.

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17983

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah we had a massive problem with a race spawning bots before, it's not even worth thinking about
With Pooky busy at the moment we don't really have someone to make a race anyway.

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17986

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
_vapour wrote:
Yeah we had a massive problem with a race spawning bots before, it's not even worth thinking about
With Pooky busy at the moment we don't really have someone to make a race anyway.

don't say that grim n me maybe even more ppl are going to read and try to learn scripting from the guide pooky gave us on the forums so we might have alot of scripters in the future?

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17993

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Well if you ever learn to do it properly give us a shout. I don't have the time to learn that stuff, like other admins. It would be useful if we had someone who could..

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17996

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
|_vapour wrote:
Well if you ever learn to do it properly give us a shout. I don't have the time to learn that stuff, like other admins. It would be useful if we had someone who could..

it also says on the wcs server that TWK needs a new race scripter (like, in chat, where the funny messages pops up)
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: minions 13 years, 2 months ago #17998

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
well i have the next week off so... maybe just maybe
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds