Sunday, May 05, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Im sick of it.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16825

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
I chose this topic because I'm sick of this www.megaupload.com/?d=FE8R24ZL and this www.megaupload.com/?d=4S7PK05Q NyyyTRO kill me and 2 more players with m4a1 and I start demo, on nextmap(scoutknivez) I say him to type motd and read the rules, he changed race to shadow hunter and use serpent wards I say him one more time type motd and read, he tell me idiot and more... I hate kid's who do more shit.
And one more, I'm stay on spectate to upload demos and I push alt tab I see jeka use deagle and more ppl say him don't use it. jeka play ~1 month ago on server... www.megaupload.com/?d=M5OJ239F

EDIT: Dragonfire use more grenade with orc(critical grenades) www.megaupload.com/?d=H6RTVKKL
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by blaZe-.

Oh jeez 13 years, 3 months ago #16831

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Oh jeez...

Tonight i'll look into all the demo's you've send blaze (including my message inbox lolz ).

The best solution for these problems in my eyes is to recode the maps themselves, by restricting the wrong guns from the maps. Since i can't script maps ( haven't got the right material ), i will try to solve it in a diff way. Restrict races for the maps where they could exploited. I've done this for several races / maps already, but clearly haven't done enough...

Thanks for the report, and stick with us, we're doing the best we can!

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by Pooky.

Re: Oh jeez 13 years, 3 months ago #16832

Thanks for this report Blaze

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16833

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
you can say him what is the problem and ban him to 1day/week and I think he don't do it next time ty

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16834

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
blaZe- wrote:
I chose this topic because I'm sick of this www.megaupload.com/?d=FE8R24ZL and this www.megaupload.com/?d=4S7PK05Q NyyyTRO kill me and 2 more players with m4a1 and I start demo, on nextmap(scoutknivez) I say him to type motd and read the rules, he changed race to shadow hunter and use serpent wards I say him one more time type motd and read, he tell me idiot and more... I hate kid's who do more shit.
And one more, I'm stay on spectate to upload demos and I push alt tab I see jeka use deagle and more ppl say him don't use it. jeka play ~1 month ago on server... www.megaupload.com/?d=M5OJ239F

EDIT: Dragonfire use more grenade with orc(critical grenades) www.megaupload.com/?d=H6RTVKKL

they already were playing when me and pooky were online. They know the rules but it looks like when admins are gone they just do what they want.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by M3ntoz.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16836

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
I know Nytroo and his friends quite well, but facts are facts.

I've had the feedback from players, that our server(s) have too many rules. That they have no freedom etc.
Keep in mind that those rules are more than reasonable and were set up to prevent server/map/race exploitation inevitably followed by irritation ( oh that ryms ! ).

We've got the rules set up, they can be read on this site & on the server Message of the Day, the next step is to act on those who ignore them.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16845

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah it's not about there being too many rules, its about the arrogance of the players who think they only have to obey those rules when an admin is present. I think if a conclusive demo is provided, known regulars should be punished for disobeying rules. For example, i know nytro has been playing on wcs for over a year, there is now way he doesnt know the rules.

Also, thanks a lot blaze not a lot of players would have the patience to demo people breaking rules (:
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16847

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
I record her for we'll have a good playtime on server because when I get be banned from server for using serpent wards, was because another player use deagle and he goes to make myself crazy. This is the cause for what I make demo. And I see many people who do it but I don't make everytime demo because they stop it.
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by blaZe-.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16850

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
I don't think there are too many rules. In fact, a lot of the time, I don't have a particularly good time on the server because of people abusing the rules/races. I try telling people. but nobody ever listens, do they?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16854

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Coolio wrote:
I don't think there are too many rules. In fact, a lot of the time, I don't have a particularly good time on the server because of people abusing the rules/races. I try telling people. but nobody ever listens, do they?

they don't
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds