Monday, May 06, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Im sick of it.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16720

liger wrote:
what did you expect? "Oh would your highness please consider using a more appropriate language?"

Art of war request was valid the issue I have is he kicked the player instead of using mute which is ment to be used in these cases

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16722

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
i was talking about the screenshot and what i could see on it. So i thought he was referring to the language which seems acceptable if ppl are calling you names >_<

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16723

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
what did you expect? "Oh would your highness please consider using a more appropriate language?"

Lol on that one.

I've reduced the paralyze on monk from 1.5 sec to 1 sec. Tell me if it is less overpowered now? If still I’ll reduce the success rate.

The wcs server seems to be in a very tense atmosphere. Keep in mind that admins are also just people playing a game; trying to
make sure everyone sticks to the rules. Speaking English in game is one of them. If players decide to ignore these requests, mutes/kicks are the result.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that foreign players can just talk (voice or text) over steam friends.

Thanks for the feedback

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by Pooky.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16725

Pooky wrote:
Speaking English in game is one of them. If players decide to ignore these requests, mutes/kicks are the result.

NO pooky no!!! This is what mute is for!!
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by Pooky.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16730

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Pooky wrote:
Speaking English in game is one of them. If players decide to ignore these requests, mutes/kicks are the result.

also if they just reconnect to remove the mute?
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16731

M3ntoz wrote:
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Pooky wrote:

also if they just reconnect to remove the mute?

Thats what kick and ban is for.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16732

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
That Hatres guy seems very provoking tbh and if i was on the server i would perm ban him even though this specific situation isn't about him. solely because his name constantly seems to be coming up for the wrong reasons. I don't understand what Art did that was so bad in that shot of the console? If someone isn't speaking English on the servers then they shouldn't be speaking as it is irritating for those whom don't understand. He issued a warning which was obviously ignored rofl. I can't see any other issues? If there are more please inform me.

Cheers, Eski.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16735

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
as i understand it, the issue is that he wasnt very polite. But i dont think he was impolite either.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16737

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
liger wrote:
as i understand it, the issue is that he wasnt very polite. But i dont think he was impolite either.

He reacted in a strong and correct way as i just (20 min ago) kicked a player for calling me fils de put after i said it was english server and he was supposed to talk that and not french with his friend.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 3 months ago #16774

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
haters be hatin'
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds