Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16693

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Pooky wrote:
Any positive feedback plOx ? -_-'

I gave u karma and a cheer o/

edit: 1 small suggestion as i just had a score of 23-3, reduce the paralyze time on zen monk
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by M3ntoz.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16700

• blaZe-
  • Junior Boarder
please don't reduce paralyze time. peoples who arrived to that level right to have and play with a very good race
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by blaZe-.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16701

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
blaZe- wrote:
please don't reduce paralyze time. peoples who arrived to that level right to have and play with a very good race

it scares new people away.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16702

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
M3ntoz wrote:
blaZe- wrote:

And it's not only about that. You just don't have any chance against people who paralyze you. As it is, it's way overpowered class. People who usually struggle to kill me, now kill me without breaking a sweat. I'm sure people who have that class are happy with it, but it really takes the fun out of the game when you can't even turn or shoot back when they've hit you. I haven't had any problems with the other races I've played against and I started like a month ago.

Oh and by the way.. Who's "Art of War"? He started accusing me of having a "higher rate of fire" or some such and getting my levels erased if I get busted. I wouldn't have expected that kind of talk from a twk admin as you've always been very kind and mature.
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by hupa.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16706

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
hupa wrote:
M3ntoz wrote:
blaZe- wrote:

And it's not only about that. You just don't have any chance against people who paralyze you. As it is, it's way overpowered class. People who usually struggle to kill me, now kill me without breaking a sweat. I'm sure people who have that class are happy with it, but it really takes the fun out of the game when you can't even turn or shoot back when they've hit you. I haven't had any problems with the other races I've played against and I started like a month ago.

Oh and by the way.. Who's "Art of War"? He started accusing me of having a "higher rate of fire" or some such and getting my levels erased if I get busted. I wouldn't have expected that kind of talk from a twk admin as you've always been very kind and mature.

yeah,playing against a paralyser is just stupid and art of war is a admin

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16707

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
hupa wrote:

Hey, thanks for posting this. Do you have any evidence of this?
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16710

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
No, sorry I don't. But Pooky is the server admin (if I've gathered it correctly), he should be able to see the logs. Search for 'rate of fire'.

I have this. It's not against anything an admin should do, but still... Somehow he just doesn't seem to live up to your standards. This is on my homepage so I'll be pulling it down in a couple of days (as of january 12th).

www.saunalahti.fi/voas0364/cs_assault0000.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by hupa.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16716

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
what did you expect? "Oh would your highness please consider using a more appropriate language?"

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16718

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
I suppose the feedback isn't welcome. I'll be keeping it to myself from now on.

Re: Im sick of it. 13 years, 4 months ago #16719

hupa wrote:
I suppose the feedback isn't welcome. I'll be keeping it to myself from now on.

Feedback is welcome liger is just been a tool.

thanks for the feedback on this matter.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds