Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggested Rules

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re:Suggested Rules 15 years, 4 months ago #1556

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
I have added rules to the map adverts system - they will come up regularly.

I need to catch you pheonix to look at whether it is possible to remove levels using the admin system. I need to remove or reset one specific person who used the suicide glitch to level up 700 levels in one night - maniac imo loool.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Suggested Rules 15 years, 4 months ago #1590

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
Its possible, type wcsadmin in chat, pick him, reset levels.

But he needs to be on the server at the time :S

Re: Suggested Rules 15 years, 4 months ago #1600

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Btw, there was a race I saw used to today by eddee. I can't remember the name, but it seemed ridiculously overpowered. I got a whole ak clip into his head, while he was frozen, but he just couldn't die. It may require limitations or even removal in my opinion.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Suggested Rules 15 years, 4 months ago #1623

• Phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
Some races can go temporairily invincible, i keep meaning to go through the broken races though, although i think conways doing --- something --- but i;m not sure exactly what.

Re: Suggested Rules 15 years, 3 months ago #1968

• Glen Coco
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, i'll write what i've been researching in a different thread. As for the rules..

Scoutsknivez, nothing else. Just scoutsandknivez. It's called that for a reason.

Awp maps, any pistol that comes with your race, and an awp. I know the awp is powerful, but i'd rather have an M4 as a mole, not an awp. Complete team domination no thank you.

aim_<inserthere> maps - Just that gun. If it's aim_Deagle and people are running about with M4s, whats the point?

Scroll of respawns being used ONCE per round. Billy the kid's can respawn indefinatly with a 3k profit when maxed. Not good. Takeno Samurai General gets 3k upon spawn, making it an indefinate respawner too.

No wards at spawn. Period. Even if you mole, or the team respawns due to phoenix skills.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds