• Page:

TOPIC: ban request

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17068

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
hupa wrote:
you banned a wrong steam id.

and the server started restarting itseft at 6am my time, that's 4am your time I think. doing it exactly every 60 seconds at this very moment.

edit: still doing it after 57 minutes. if this is intentional then don't pay attention to this post

The server are restarted at 4am in the morning, but it should only be once - will check into it.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17074

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
Demo: www.megaupload.com/?d=9SFEB32T

Player: Ashen (playing as Nehsa now, original.. He quit playing for a while when everyone suspected him having a wh. Now he's back with that new name.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19338874 www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mo...fo&player=126038

Reason: He can see invis people in addition to the normal 'wallhacking'. See youtube videos about material hacking. Why, I think, he can see the invis people would be the colored t and ct meshes and they wouldn't get affected by alpha. for example:

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by hupa.

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17075

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
hupa wrote:
Demo: www.megaupload.com/?d=9SFEB32T

Player: Ashen (playing as Nehsa now, original.. He quit playing for a while when everyone suspected him having a wh. Now he's back with that new name.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19338874 www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mo...fo&player=126038

Reason: He can see invis people in addition to the normal 'wallhacking'. See youtube videos about material hacking. Why, I think, he can see the invis people would be the colored t and ct meshes and they wouldn't get affected by alpha. for example:

www.twkgaming.com/index.php?option=com_k...amp;Itemid=344#15718
edit: that was my post about him ^^
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by M3ntoz.

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17087

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
Well you do have the authority to perm ban.. You wouldn't be an admin if you didn't now would you. Are you waiting for a permission? Don't think we're in the kindergarten (or kansas) anymore.
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by hupa.

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17090

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
hupa wrote:
Well you do have the authority to perm ban.. You wouldn't be an admin if you didn't now would you. Are you waiting for a permission? Don't think we're in the kindergarten (or kansas) anymore.

I'm not sure i like your tone there mate. Please treat people with respect on our forums/servers and don't patronise our admins. In this community all of the admins discuss every ban request and analyse the evidence as a team. Thank you for giving us this ban request, but please let us deal with this in our own way.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17091

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
hupa wrote:

If I was 100% sure he was a cheater, I wouldn't make a thread about him where people can discuss.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: ban request 13 years, 3 months ago #17092

• hupa
  • Fresh Boarder
I suppose I was a bit aggressive there. I apologize.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds