Re: My new spray xD 13 years ago #18947

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Mr.Moo wrote:
If you gimme a list with the details of what you'd like, I can have a go
It takes about 40-50 mins to create the spray, minus any editing time :p

yes please
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: My new spray xD 13 years ago #18948

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Well my first spray took that long as I was doing it from scratch, so had to trial and error different methods and adding different layers such as bezel and emboss, gradiant overlays, using stroke around the fonts etc.. If you want one like mine just with a different background and playername it'll take 5 minutes, starting from scratch will take longer as I have to find the images, cut around them and add all new layers etc xD

I'm a perfectionist you see, I can't leave a job half-done, I'm still not happy with mine. I'm going to rotate my player-name to a 45 degree angel, and darken the corners abit, for me it's always about "Prototype -> Refine <-" Constantly refining a product until it's perfect hehe ;P

Anyway, Whoever wants a spray, if you PM me with the details of how you'd like your spray I'll have a go.

Please note; for ease of editing and for a clearer spray I'm using 256x256 pixels (Come find me in-game to see the outcome of that size)

Cheers.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds